Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just starting clen. Any suggestions?

Thanks for the information Clengirl21 and others. I am going to keep what you guys said and do some more research. Clengirl21 how much weight have you lost so far, if any? I am a new member also, today was the first day I ever visted this site. I love it!
When I started working out everyone told me that it was normal to gain weight but that my clothes would probably be looser on me. Instead they got tighter!!!!!!!!! I really hope that this will get me back down to the weight I used to be. Thanks again. Oh by the way does anyone know what adipo-k + Glucophage is? I tried searching on the computer but nothing is turning up.

I PERSONALLY already have seen some results. There are many ways people do cycles so I am just telling you how I do mine and what works best for me. I dont know how much weight I have lost cause I have not weighed myself yet, but I will tonight after the gym and I will let you know when I get back.

I have notice though that my paints are loser but I am not really worried about losing weight just worried about getting "ripped" and more lean. How much did you weigh before you started working out?

You have to remember though just because you weigh more does not mean it is fat it is probably most muscle that you gained. Just eat a good diet and you will be fine. What is your plan exactly? I use to think the same way in high school and I winded up losing most of my muscle and just keeping the fat. NUMBERS MEAN NOTHING!!!!! LOL

Top Bottom