Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

just got my YES!

Tomer

... and tried a wee bit out this morning. I want to make sure I get the most out of it.

I only put on a couple of pumps this morning on the inner thighs and one pump spread across the tummy to see if i have any reactions.

Does it matter how much fat you have? (i.e more fat, can get away with more pumps?) I hav a very substantial amount on my butt and inner thighs , so should i be putting more on there.

Also, I know we are supposed to wait 20 -30 min before exercise... but it seems to dry as soon as i put it on..i still waited for about 30 min.

My cardio in the morning consists of me ridingmy bike an hour to work... while its long, i'm not going all out..would it be better to use YES when i'm doing weights in the afternoon?... or if i do a HIIT workout at lunch?

thanks for your help.. any other tips for YES are welcomed!

Thank you!
:)

You should put it on before riding your bike. 2 pumps per area is plenty.
If you have the budget for it then by all means reapply it before your HIIT workout.

Thank you Ulter,

Right now i'm only planning on applying once a day... what if wake up late and don't do a workout.. should i still apply it if i'm going to sit my arse on the bus and go to work? or only if i do my bike ride in.

like i said, its not a hard workout, just an hour of biking... i usually do my weights in the evening after work, just don't want to smell like peppermint patty at the gym!.. and don't knwo if applying twice is too much for my system

Eversince I got it I put it on 2-3 times. Morning, before cardio and before bad. I can't see much difference and it's almost empty. :(

Top Bottom