Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just getting into the fitness world :)

missmeliss26

I am just starting to train and get into my fitness. Yesterday I started a cycle of anavar (5mg) and Hgh. Just wondering if anyone has taken these two together? What kind of results did you achieve? Trying to figure out a better diet plan too. If anyone has any info or suggestions it would be appreciated. :)

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

I'm 129 pounds 5ft6. I want to get down to 115 pounds. Working out 6 days a week. 45 min of cardio, 45 min weight. My goal is to get into fitness) bikini competitions.

Hey miss!
Welcome to EF and we are glad to have you with us.
Would you be able to post your protocol for your cycle plz?
Also is someone helping you with your cycle?
Please post up your work out and your diet so that we can help you better.
Thanks and best regards.

I am just starting to train and get into my fitness. Yesterday I started a cycle of anavar (5mg) and Hgh. Just wondering if anyone has taken these two together? What kind of results did you achieve? Trying to figure out a better diet plan too. If anyone has any info or suggestions it would be appreciated. :)

So you've just started training, but you're already taking hormones? I'm guessing someone told you this was necessary.

Anabolic androgenic steroids and human growth hormone are absolutely not needed to get a harder body. Proper diet and training are what's needed. Please consult the stickie thread at the top of this forum with the words "START HERE" in the title. There is a great deal of great info on diet and training there which should be your starting point for research.

Yes, my fiance has been body building for 10 years. Sorry, I've worked out 6 days a week for the past 3 years but I just started training to compete. Don't get me wrong I've got a lot of work to do! My fiance is helping me but I was just hoping to get a woman's point of view. Thanks for the info ;)

Yes, my fiance has been body building for 10 years. Sorry, I've worked out 6 days a week for the past 3 years but I just started training to compete. Don't get me wrong I've got a lot of work to do! My fiance is helping me but I was just hoping to get a woman's point of view. Thanks for the info ;)

Lets look at your past/current diet/exercise history and your exact body recomposition goals so we can make an informed decision about what you need to reach them.

How long have you been weightlifting?

Have you had an estimate done of your BF level and if so how was it done and what were the results?

What are your exact goals? do you want to gain muscle? If so, how much? are you going for a certain look? If so, describe it? harder arms, bigger butt, smaller waist?

Very easy and efficient way go measure BF.
Get an AccuMeasure. You can get it online and its cheap.
I swear by mine.

Very easy and efficient way go measure BF.
Get an AccuMeasure. You can get it online and its cheap.
I swear by mine.

In my own case it was about +/-1% of true subcutaneous bf. For $10 that's very good. But you know it's the formula you use for estimating total bf level that can lead you astray. If you have atypical fat storage patterns, the result of the formula could be pretty inaccurate. I like the idea of just using a good pair of calipers and keep a record of your individual skin fold measurements. Forget the whole "formula" bologna.

I had a DEXA done about a year ago, which reveals true bf level (not an estimate) and correlated a couple of cheap methods with the DEXA to measure their effectiveness. The $35 Health O Meter BEI scale was also about +/- 1% (and it reports hydration which allows you to eliminate that as a confound), but like I said the Accu-Measure was about as good, for less money. Would've like to also compare with the old school gold standard dunking method, but I'd just crapped $200 for the DEXA and didn't have the $50 for the hydro.

Top Bottom