Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just checking in....

cw801

Hey Ladies!! :)

I have been lurking off and on, but not posting much lately.....been super busy with work/racing/gym, etc. My b-day is coming up in August.....I am going to Vegas, and hopefully will be able to have enough fun that I won't even remember it (haha)! I have decided to go on a 12 week contest prep, to make sure I'm in the best bikini shape of my life for my b-day, though.....I'm on week two right now, and so far so good. I really thought wanting to cheat on my meal plan would be more of an issue, but it's not - I guess when your macros and diet are good, it eliminates those cravings.

I am working out twice a day....fasted cardio in the AM, and weights 5 days a week in the PM. I have actually started taking BCAAs for the first time ever - where have I been?? I love them!! Can't believe it's taken me this long to include them in my program....

My kitchen counter is starting to look like a supplement store now, though - lol! Between MY protein, my hubby's protein, my BCAAs, his BCAAs, my Mutli's, my pre-workout and my fat burners!

Meal plan is good....lots of cooking (which I NEVER DO), so that's the hardest part to adapt to. The other big challenge for me is to continue to stay on plan when I travel to races....I am leaving for a race in Utah for 5 days this week, and i have a whole cooler dedicated to me and my food - lol! Track food is the devil.....so I won't touch it!

Anway......just thought I'd pop in and say HELLO to you ladies - and a big thank you, again, for helping me out to much when I first joined this site. It has gotten me to this point, and I can't thank you all enough! :)

Hey girl! You and I are close in age I think and you're an inspiration to me! I'm going to Mexico in October and am thinking about running a prep style program too. I was hoping to compete this year but injuries have been numerous so Mexico is the alternate plan and honestly, the better/ more fun option! lol

Keep us posted on your progress. I'm just getting my meal plan nailed down and am getting started too. And..I love the BCAA's...great supplement. One of the few that I use all the time. :)

Hey Ladies!! :)

I have been lurking off and on, but not posting much lately.....been super busy with work/racing/gym, etc. My b-day is coming up in August.....I am going to Vegas, and hopefully will be able to have enough fun that I won't even remember it (haha)! I have decided to go on a 12 week contest prep, to make sure I'm in the best bikini shape of my life for my b-day, though.....I'm on week two right now, and so far so good. I really thought wanting to cheat on my meal plan would be more of an issue, but it's not - I guess when your macros and diet are good, it eliminates those cravings.

I am working out twice a day....fasted cardio in the AM, and weights 5 days a week in the PM. I have actually started taking BCAAs for the first time ever - where have I been?? I love them!! Can't believe it's taken me this long to include them in my program....

My kitchen counter is starting to look like a supplement store now, though - lol! Between MY protein, my hubby's protein, my BCAAs, his BCAAs, my Mutli's, my pre-workout and my fat burners!

Meal plan is good....lots of cooking (which I NEVER DO), so that's the hardest part to adapt to. The other big challenge for me is to continue to stay on plan when I travel to races....I am leaving for a race in Utah for 5 days this week, and i have a whole cooler dedicated to me and my food - lol! Track food is the devil.....so I won't touch it!

Anway......just thought I'd pop in and say HELLO to you ladies - and a big thank you, again, for helping me out to much when I first joined this site. It has gotten me to this point, and I can't thank you all enough! :)

Sounds like your gonna have a fun b-day !

Good luck with your program :)

Thanks ladies! :) It's always good to catch up, read your posts, and see what else I can learn! :)

Top Bottom