Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just began my first Clen cycle....

jcrewgirl

Hi everyone! I'm a newbie to posting but have been researching on here for months and months. SO much helpful information!
I'm 23, 130 lbs, 5'8. I've been doing the ECA Stack(Stimurex) for a few years now, on and off and obviously with the extended use, the results have been not exactly what I'd like lately. So after much research, I decided to try Clen, in liquid form. Usually, I do about 45-60 of running a day with a Pilates routine. My diet isn't as good as it should be, meaning I don't think I eat enough calories. I usually eat grapes, apples, plums and other fruits all morning long, instead of one big breakfast. I'll usually have a salad or veggie burger for lunch. A granola bar or pretzels as a snack. And dinner is usually a ton of veggies- edamame, carrots, broccoli and so on with fish. I basically just try to eat mostly fruits and veggies.
So with Taurine, Potassium, lots of bananas and everything all in check, I began yesterday with 1/8mL, 20 mcg. Pretty shaky but not too bad. Headaches became REALLY bad so I took so Tylenol. Had plans to go out and drink(it was Friday!) but decided against it and just went to bed. I also didn't work out bc I was just too scared. With everything I'm putting in my body, I want to feel it out first. Today, I took 20 mcg this morning and decided to run. Everything was totally fine- actually had a great RUN! Of course, TONS of water. So, I just took a second 20 mcg which would equal 40 mcg for today which I will repeat tommorrow. I plan to follow Mr. X's schedule of dosage but cater it to how I'm feeling.
Any advice, suggestions, comments- feel free to criticize. I KNOW I need to do more weights/machines but my goals are to slim down. The Pilates routine works all of my muscles just the way I like them to. But then again- FEEL free to comment. My goals are basically to lower my BF%. It's already quite low so as I've learned through my research, Clen is good for those last few areas, not for those looking to lose significant amounts of weight.
A few issues that I've tried researching but have found answers that contradict are: alcohol and clen, liquid clen dosages, if it's more effective than the ECA stack, whether 2 weeks on/2 weeks off is better than 3 weeks on/2 weeks off.

this is simple but:

1 - what is your diet
2 - what IS your bf??

btw - 1/8 of a ml is 25mcg assuming its 200mcg per ml.

"My diet isn't as good as it should be, meaning I don't think I eat enough calories. I usually eat grapes, apples, plums and other fruits all morning long, instead of one big breakfast. I'll usually have a salad or veggie burger for lunch. A granola bar or pretzels as a snack. And dinner is usually a ton of veggies- edamame, carrots, broccoli and so on with fish. I basically just try to eat mostly fruits and veggies. "
I tend to just snack all day rather than have huge meals, which although it is good for my metabolism, its harder for me to track.
My body fat is somewhere between 9-10, I think. Its been awhile since I've had it tested.

wow

10% is LEAN....at 10% - why would you want to egt to the point that your hormonal production(period) stops??

you do know that clen WILL drop your thyroid production, yes??

Yeah, I am pretty lean but not just as lean as I'd like. When I first began the ECA Stack, I was exactly how lean as I'd hope to be but lately that doesn't seem to be working, which I expected after such an extended use.
Could you further explain what you mean by clen dropping your thyroid production?
Thank you so much. I appreciate you taking the time to help out! :)

jcrewgirl said:
Yeah, I am pretty lean but not just as lean as I'd like. When I first began the ECA Stack, I was exactly how lean as I'd hope to be but lately that doesn't seem to be working, which I expected after such an extended use.
Could you further explain what you mean by clen dropping your thyroid production?
Thank you so much. I appreciate you taking the time to help out! :)

Not much to say.

Clen WILL drop your body's prouction of T3.

The ECA effects have worn off by now....happens a lot.

Same with clen....you will rebound a bit when you come off due to:

1 - not getting the beta agonist(metabolic boost) from the clen
2 - the T3 WILL drop......

there are several studies that link clen and lowered t3 output.

So what do you suggest? I stop the clen and stick with ECA? Before beginning the Clen cycle, I was clean for a month- just good old diet and exercise.
By the Clen dropping my body's production of T3, what is the result? No loss of BF%? Or gaining weight? Or no result at all?

jcrewgirl said:
So what do you suggest? I stop the clen and stick with ECA? Before beginning the Clen cycle, I was clean for a month- just good old diet and exercise.
By the Clen dropping my body's production of T3, what is the result? No loss of BF%? Or gaining weight? Or no result at all?

Combination:

1 - slowed fat loss while on the clen
2 - rebound gain AFTER the clen due to the drop in T3.

I would simply add 20 minutes of interval cardio 3x per week.

the ECA, at BEST, would only ramp your metabolism by 3-5%...not a lot.

So....that means if you require 1000 cals to maintain...the ECA will help you burn an additional 30-50 cals per day.

20 minutes of intervals will burn 6-9 times that amount

Would you suggest the ECA stack on my off weeks? I've found so many mixed results regarding this topic and I personally feel as though it would further downgrade the receptors, correct?
Thanks again, you're so helpful!

jcrewgirl said:
Clen is good for those last few areas, not for those looking to lose significant amounts of weight.

There is no "spot reduction". If you lose more bodyfat, you will lose it ALL OVER.

Shadow's got good suggestions. I would try those out before the Clen. And if there are specific areas you want to tighten up, incorporate resistance training for those areas (actually all over).

Do you have a specific reason for wanting to be leaner? i.e. photo shoot, modeling, etc.

:)

Top Bottom