Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jenscats 2005

The Shadow said:
there s wheat bread now that has 5 grams of usable carbs and SEVEN protein grams per slice...

Jenscats - Dempsters makes that bread - different types too!

Wheres your pic??? :)

skittles said:
Jenscats - Dempsters makes that bread - different types too!

Wheres your pic??? :)

I will look for different bread at the store when I need it next....I've never seen Dempsters brand tho...

I took some pics today but they were so blurry that I deleted them.....will ask hubby to take some....

jenscats5 said:
I will look for different bread at the store when I need it next....I've never seen Dempsters brand tho...

I took some pics today but they were so blurry that I deleted them.....will ask hubby to take some....

I get Dempsters 'Carb Wise' - 7gr P / 6gr C ....I think 60 cal.
Tastes good too....
Since your a great cook, you could make low-carb bread pudding with blueberries......

skittles said:
I get Dempsters 'Carb Wise' - 7gr P / 6gr C ....I think 60 cal.
Tastes good too....
Since your a great cook, you could make low-carb bread pudding with blueberries......

Heh, good idea on the bread pudding!! The Arnold Lo Carb brand I got has the same #'s you posted....

January 10

M1 ~ 9:30 am
2 cups coffee, 2 tblsp FF 1/2 & 1/2, 2 tblsp FF French Vanilla Creamer
4 egg whites, 1 egg yolk, ~ 1/4 cup peppers, 3oz homemade turkey sausage patties
1 glass Crystal Light Sunrise

11:10 am -- Walk to gym ~ 30 mins; Legs; Elliptical 15 min avg. 150-155 HR; Walk home ~ 30 mins

Right after finished elliptical drank: 1 scoop ON protein powder + 1 tsp. sugar mixed with water

M2 1:45 pm
5 3/8 oz chicken breast, twice baked sweet potato

jenscats5 said:
M3 4:30pm
Restaurant: Blackened Ahi Tuna (it was a nice sized piece, but don't know the weight) over mesclun greens, with teardrop tomatoes, roasted red peppers, pecans, bacon, creole-mustard-malt viniagrette dressing on the side;
1 bite of hubby's Veggie Sammich; Veggies off the other 1/2 of the sammich (took them off the roll)
3 glasses water
Home: 1 glass Crystal Light Lemonade
1 Calcium chew

8:15pm
I'm cold!! Brrrrr..... :cold: I mug (1 packet) Diet Hot Cocoa mix :coffee:

So far I am: 1545 cals, 48g fat (11g sat, 9g poly, 15g mono), 103g carb, 14g fiber, 171g protein

Shadow -- do I need to eat again before bed??

jenscats5 said:
January 10

M1 ~ 9:30 am
2 cups coffee, 2 tblsp FF 1/2 & 1/2, 2 tblsp FF French Vanilla Creamer
4 egg whites, 1 egg yolk, ~ 1/4 cup peppers, 3oz homemade turkey sausage patties
1 glass Crystal Light Sunrise

11:10 am -- Walk to gym ~ 30 mins; Legs; Elliptical 15 min avg. 150-155 HR; Walk home ~ 30 mins

Right after finished elliptical drank: 1 scoop ON protein powder + 1 tsp. sugar mixed with water

M2 1:45 pm
5 3/8 oz chicken breast, twice baked sweet potato

So far I am: 1545 cals, 48g fat (11g sat, 9g poly, 15g mono), 103g carb, 14g fiber, 171g protein

Shadow -- do I need to eat again before bed??

when are you going to bed and when are you getting up??

probably

some peanut butter will work

The Shadow said:
when are you going to bed and when are you getting up??

probably

some peanut butter will work

To sleep is anywhere between 10pm & 11pm....wake up anywhere from 7am to 9am....

2 tblsp of ANPB?? I have almond butter too.....

jenscats5 said:
To sleep is anywhere between 10pm & 11pm....wake up anywhere from 7am to 9am....

2 tblsp of ANPB?? I have almond butter too.....

Either is good....

plan on the 10x for cals tomorrow....

The Shadow said:
Either is good....

plan on the 10x for cals tomorrow....

K.... 2 tablespoons....

Did chest/tris yesterday & legs today.... tomorrow is either rest, cardio or maybe just a long walk.....

jenscats5 said:
K.... 2 tablespoons....

Did chest/tris yesterday & legs today.... tomorrow is either rest, cardio or maybe just a long walk.....

dpending on legs...do a geberal 10-15 minute warmup and 6 cucles of 30 sec/60 sec of Hi Intervals

Top Bottom