Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jen's 2007 Log!!

J

jenscats5

New year, new log!! Need to get back into measuring food/logging as it keeps me honest and I'm noticing my pants are getting tight.....

I'm also planning/hoping to do a show on June 16th here in DE - the OCB Diamond State Natural in Figure since I have all the suits & things.

Concerns are still my right knee which is still not 100%........And I noticing more over all aches and pains......

Supps will be Glucorell/Levorex/Sesamax, glucosamine/chondroiten/msm, Multi & Vits B & C, calcium if needed.......Fat burners to be added later.....

PWO will be 1 scoop of RecoveX + 1/2 - 1 scoop of Protein Powder mixed in water.....Noticed lately I have no cravings for sweets really (good!) or PB (double good!)

As I've utilized the local trainers and even tho Fred offered his services again - I don't feel I can trust him to come thru for me, so I'm not going that route.......

Food loggage will begin tomorrow!! :martini:

Oh! Forgot to mention.....

Goal is still trying to add some muscle.....workout program is one I'm following from SBT (thanks Sistah!) which will be weights 4x a week + 1 day of golf per week - full course or buckets of balls....

The cals will be between 1,800-2,000.....may be on the high side at times if I'm feeling overtrained.....and will be 40/30/30....

INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! :heart:

(Oh, and you are welcome sistah ;) )

Last edited:
Top Bottom