Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jamie's transformation (getting better and better all the time)

J

Jamie Lynn

Hi everyone. I am completely new here and I really like what I see so I am going to start my journal here. I already have two on other sites but the first one is a waste of time because it is on fitness.com and the second one I have on Oxygen is blocked at work and that is the only place I can do this stuff.

I have several goals and I am laready making great progress towards them but I find that actually posting my diet and workouts online motivates me. I really like reading everyone's journies toward their goals as well. My career goal is to one day be a personal trainer and I want to be the best trainer that I can be. As far as my fitness goals, I would like to drop another 9-10 pounds and maintain 125. I am 5'5" and right now am weighing in at 134-135. I am currently deployed and it is so hard to eat clean out here but I am doing the best that I possibly can with what I have available. I have already lost 9 pounds since I got out here at the end of January and hope to make continuous progress. The final goal is to change my eating habits for the better and prevent myself from eating out of boredom. There isn't too much to do out here so when I am at work I get really tempted but I have started to overcome the need to eat all of the time. I guess that is enough of an intro. I will be posting my workout and diet for the day later.

Hey there :)

Just wanted to say welcome! I'm rubbish and haven't started a log on here (but this is going to change very soon) but well done to you for doing it as it is a fab idea. There are lots of helpful, lovely women on this board and a few nice men over on the other boards.

Anyway yeah, :wavey:

cezza30 said:
Hey there :)

Just wanted to say welcome! I'm rubbish and haven't started a log on here (but this is going to change very soon) but well done to you for doing it as it is a fab idea. There are lots of helpful, lovely women on this board and a few nice men over on the other boards.

Anyway yeah, :wavey:

Thanks for the welcome cezza.

By the way, my avatar is not me. She is my inspiration.

Jamie Lynn said:
Hi everyone. I am completely new here and I really like what I see so I am going to start my journal here. I already have two on other sites but the first one is a waste of time because it is on fitness.com and the second one I have on Oxygen is blocked at work and that is the only place I can do this stuff.

I have several goals and I am laready making great progress towards them but I find that actually posting my diet and workouts online motivates me. I really like reading everyone's journies toward their goals as well. My career goal is to one day be a personal trainer and I want to be the best trainer that I can be. As far as my fitness goals, I would like to drop another 9-10 pounds and maintain 125. I am 5'5" and right now am weighing in at 134-135. I am currently deployed and it is so hard to eat clean out here but I am doing the best that I possibly can with what I have available. I have already lost 9 pounds since I got out here at the end of January and hope to make continuous progress. The final goal is to change my eating habits for the better and prevent myself from eating out of boredom. There isn't too much to do out here so when I am at work I get really tempted but I have started to overcome the need to eat all of the time. I guess that is enough of an intro. I will be posting my workout and diet for the day later.
Welcome to EF Gurl! :wavey: You've probably came to one of the best little secrets on the web for all types of fitness related issues/matters/questions YOU NAME IT...

"The final goal is to change my eating habits for the better and prevent myself from eating out of boredom." --> Great goal, easy to overcome when you set your mind to it, no matter what the circumstances... best of luck with that :)

Do you have any other ways to measure your progress aside from a scale & a set #? Don't get me wrong, it just can really break a woman sometimes & which I have come to realize is quite unnecessary at times... maybe pics? BF testing, tape measurements, etc? :)

Welcome aboard & good luck to you :rose:

Thanks ladies. I am already liking this place. There is so much info available. I can measure myself and I have been. I don't have the measurements memorized so I am going to measure myself tomorrow morning and let you all know what they are. I wish I had a way to measure my body fat but as of right now I don't.

Welcome to EF! Keep up the good work, sounds like you have made alot of progress so far. And try not to get yourself killed or maimed out there.

Jamie Lynn said:
Thanks ladies. I am already liking this place. There is so much info available. I can measure myself and I have been. I don't have the measurements memorized so I am going to measure myself tomorrow morning and let you all know what they are. I wish I had a way to measure my body fat but as of right now I don't.

Obviously calipers are the best 'portable' way of doing it, but maybe just try pinching yourself :) when you can't pinch anymore you're doing good! I don't really know of any around this sorry, maybe someone else might have a good suggestion. I need to get new calipers, mine melted the other day :(

And this is a good place if you've got questions, most get answered really quickly on this board.

Top Bottom