Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jamie's transformation (getting better and better all the time)

Re: Tuesday, May 2

Jamie Lynn said:
ran with the corpsmen this morning
it consisted of 3/4 mile to some bleachers where we ran up and down 8 sets of stairs, ran another 1/2 mile back to the track, did some crunches, push ups, flutter kicks, and then ran the 3/4 mile back. Felt good to change up my cardio a little and run outside in the wonderful Iraqi air. I plan on doing 20 minutes of HIIT tonight but if I don't, no big deal.

Diet~
8:00 4 hardboiled egg (whites), watermelon, banana - 223
10:30 oatmeal (quaker women's health) - 160
11:45 chix, corn, beans - 242
2:30 rice cake w/ natty pb - 150
4:45 lettuce, ff italian, cucumbers, tomato, pickles, 4 slices turkey, 1/2 pita, 1/2 c. cc, peppers - 466
6:00 protein shake (trying out this Nectar stuff for the 1st time) - 90
snack for later tonight: 1 oz. soy/ wasabi almonds - 170

Totals~
calories- 1400
carbs- 146 g - 38%
fat- 35 g - 24%
protein- 131 g - 39%

AAAAhhh darn my roommate and my sweet tooth.
Last night when I went home my roommate had a bag of Twizzlers just sitting there and I ended up eating 14 of those suckers. I am not discouraged just pissed at those little men in my mouth that crave sugar!!! :evil:

New totals for May 2nd.
calories- 1977
carbs- 282 g - 54%
fat- 39 g - 18%
protein- 134 g - 28%

Haaa - down with the little sugar men in the mouth!!! :evil:

On the other hand, you did awesome before the monsters attacked!!

Now take that anger and make today even better!! :verygood:

Have a fantastic HUMP day Jamie :elephant: (one day closer to your R&R)

iceprincess said:
Haaa - down with the little sugar men in the mouth!!! :evil:

On the other hand, you did awesome before the monsters attacked!!

Now take that anger and make today even better!! :verygood:

Have a fantastic HUMP day Jamie :elephant: (one day closer to your R&R)

You are like a breath of fresh air IP. Today is definitly going to be a good day. I just tried mixing oatmeal and this new Nectar protein that I got. Bad idea. This protein powder is so sweet it makes me sick. I drank some last night and it was pure nastiness. I guess I will make due with what I have available to me. I cannot wait until my R&R!!!

Wednesday, May 3

Diet~
7:40 oatmeal, banana, chix - 240
10:30 chix, 3 ww saltines - 96
12:30 lettuce, chix, albacore, cauliflower, balsamic vinaigrette - 295
2:30 oatmeal, 7 almonds - 140
5:30 lettuce, carrots, peppers, pickles, cucumber, tomato, ff italian dressing, 1/3 c. cc, 9 slices turkey - 457
snack for later: 1 oz. almonds - 160

Totals~
calories- 1387
carbs- 115 g - 26%
fat- 40 g - 27%
protein- 151 g - 46%
I guess this could be considered a low carb day for me. Now I just need to stay away from the roommates junk food. Darn those sweet tooth monsters :evil:

Today was my scheduled day completely off but I feel super lazy since I haven't done anything since yesterday morning and then there were those twizzlers last night.....

:mexican: This is for my boyfriend and all of his family.

Tomorrow I have my 24 hour duty. Let's see how I hold up this time. I am going to try my hardest to stay within my normal diet but those late night cravings kick my ass around 11.

Last edited:
iceprincess said:
Lookin GOOD girl!! Don't let the roomie trip you up tonight!!! ;)

Haha thanks chica!! She is one of those people that eats like crap but she is really tiny. She wants a 6 pack before she leaves in July and I keep telling her abs are all about diet but she keeps eating ice cream every night at the chow hall and pop tarts like they are going out of style. You would not believe how much crap I get from all the guys about the way I eat. They are always asking if I am on a diet and I get sick of telling them that this is how I eat. Sorry, that was so long but I needed to get that out there because it bothers the piss out of me. How are you doing today by the way?

Jamie Lynn said:
Haha thanks chica!! She is one of those people that eats like crap but she is really tiny. She wants a 6 pack before she leaves in July and I keep telling her abs are all about diet but she keeps eating ice cream every night at the chow hall and pop tarts like they are going out of style. You would not believe how much crap I get from all the guys about the way I eat. They are always asking if I am on a diet and I get sick of telling them that this is how I eat. Sorry, that was so long but I needed to get that out there because it bothers the piss out of me. How are you doing today by the way?

Oh I can ONLY imagine - some people are CLUELESS!! (not to be mean AT ALL)

I can relate to people making fun of the way you eat. I get it from coworkers, friends and even my FAMILY members make fun of the choices I chose to eat!! It pisses me off as well - one of these days I might just snap on them (which if you knew me personally, it is few and far between), but it makes me MAD!! :evil:

I am doing pretty good - just got back from the gym and about to eat me some good ol' lunch in a bit!! :p (They were out of chicken though, so I had to settle for freaking TUNA - yuck!!)

iceprincess said:
Oh I can ONLY imagine - some people are CLUELESS!! (not to be mean AT ALL)

I can relate to people making fun of the way you eat. I get it from coworkers, friends and even my FAMILY members make fun of the choices I chose to eat!! It pisses me off as well - one of these days I might just snap on them (which if you knew me personally, it is few and far between), but it makes me MAD!! :evil:

I am doing pretty good - just got back from the gym and about to eat me some good ol' lunch in a bit!! :p (They were out of chicken though, so I had to settle for freaking TUNA - yuck!!)

Eww, I hate the tuna in the chow hall, it is so nasty. Why is it so brown???

Lucky for me when I finally get up out of here and move back home to NJ I will have my Mom around and she will be right there by my side eating healthy. :)

:wavey: Morning JL!! How did you do yesterday with your diet?? ;)

Not sure about the tuna, ours looks ok here (a little darker then normal). Though, it has a freaking STRONG taste to it for some reason. :( I ONLY eat it when I have no other option!!

iceprincess said:
:wavey: Morning JL!! How did you do yesterday with your diet?? ;)

Not sure about the tuna, ours looks ok here (a little darker then normal). Though, it has a freaking STRONG taste to it for some reason. :( I ONLY eat it when I have no other option!!

Hey IP. Sorry I was not able to get on yesterday because of my duty but I am back today and will post yesterday's workout. The diet was an A+ on Thursday and will be again today. I hope you can still access the forum through the firewall, that is some BS they are blocking it but I am all too familiar with that crap.

Top Bottom