Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jamie's transformation (getting better and better all the time)

Jamie Lynn said:
Thank you IP!!

Now if only the school site worked I could get going on this next class. How is everything going for you over there?

:FRlol:

Things are going!! How are you holding up? Whats on the agenda for today's workout?

iceprincess said:
:FRlol:

Things are going!! How are you holding up? Whats on the agenda for today's workout?

That is really good to hear. Things are going well over here. I get to take my 4 days of R&R next week so I am really excited about that.

Today's workout is going to be some reverse lunges, lat pulldowns, some incline bench, a little bit of DB pressing, some split squats and finish it all off with rows. Hopefully I will have time to follow this up with some HIIT.

Tuesday, May 2

ran with the corpsmen this morning
it consisted of 3/4 mile to some bleachers where we ran up and down 8 sets of stairs, ran another 1/2 mile back to the track, did some crunches, push ups, flutter kicks, and then ran the 3/4 mile back. Felt good to change up my cardio a little and run outside in the wonderful Iraqi air. I plan on doing 20 minutes of HIIT tonight but if I don't, no big deal.

Diet~
8:00 4 hardboiled egg (whites), watermelon, banana - 223
10:30 oatmeal (quaker women's health) - 160
11:45 chix, corn, beans - 242
2:30 rice cake w/ natty pb - 150
4:45 lettuce, ff italian, cucumbers, tomato, pickles, 4 slices turkey, 1/2 pita, 1/2 c. cc, peppers - 466
6:00 protein shake (trying out this Nectar stuff for the 1st time) - 90
snack for later tonight: 1 oz. soy/ wasabi almonds - 170

Totals~
calories- 1400
carbs- 146 g - 38%
fat- 35 g - 24%
protein- 131 g - 39%

Last edited:
Re: Tuesday, May 2

Jamie Lynn said:
it consisted of 3/4 mile to some bleachers where we ran up and down 8 sets of stairs, ran another 1/2 mile back to the track, did some crunches, push ups, flutter kicks, and then ran the 3/4 mile back. Felt good to change up my cardio a little and run outside in the wonderful Iraqi air. I plan on doing 20 minutes of HIIT tonight but if I don't, no big deal.

Diet~
8:00 4 hardboiled egg (whites), watermelon, banana - 223

WOW - what an awesome cardio...I am jealous. Maybe I should start joining the corpsmen for a little cardio run in the morning!! ;) Great Job Jamie!

iceprincess said:
WOW - what an awesome cardio...I am jealous. Maybe I should start joining the corpsmen for a little cardio run in the morning!! ;) Great Job Jamie!

I try to run with anybody that runs in the morning so I don't end up just going on the treadmill or the eliptical later that night. I really need to start following your journal IP, sorry that I haven't been. You are such a strong woman, I admire you.

Jamie Lynn said:
I try to run with anybody that runs in the morning so I don't end up just going on the treadmill or the eliptical later that night. I really need to start following your journal IP, sorry that I haven't been. You are such a strong woman, I admire you.

awwww - that completely MADE MY DAY!! I needed that today.

Thanks, I admire you to though...being a woman, joining the military and being over here not at will...THANK YOU!! ;)

iceprincess said:
awwww - that completely MADE MY DAY!! I needed that today.

Thanks, I admire you to though...being a woman, joining the military and being over here not at will...THANK YOU!! ;)

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

Jamie Lynn said:
it consisted of 3/4 mile to some bleachers where we ran up and down 8 sets of stairs, ran another 1/2 mile back to the track, did some crunches, push ups, flutter kicks, and then ran the 3/4 mile back. Felt good to change up my cardio a little and run outside in the wonderful Iraqi air.
Boy do I remember those days.......

Top Bottom