Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jamie's transformation (getting better and better all the time)

iceprincess said:
I can only DREAM of doing 6 reps at 100lbs!! SOMEDAY SOON, believe you me, I will!! ;)

Best of luck on the EIGHT page paper - that sucks. :verygood:

Thanks IP! I am sure you will be surpassing 100 lbs in no time with your dedication.

I have 2 pages done on that paper now and it is due in less than 24 hours. I should be worried but I could really care less. Is that bad?? :p

Jamie Lynn said:
Thanks IP! I am sure you will be surpassing 100 lbs in no time with your dedication.

I have 2 pages done on that paper now and it is due in less than 24 hours. I should be worried but I could really care less. Is that bad?? :p

HAAA - I am going to say that it is and it isn't, depends on your objective for the class!! :FRlol: :qt: GOOD LUCK!

iceprincess said:
HAAA - I am going to say that it is and it isn't, depends on your objective for the class!! :FRlol: :qt: GOOD LUCK!

Well, I already have an A without doing this paper so I could just do a crappy job and still get an A in the class. It is the last assignment so let's see how much effort I put into it tonight.

Re: Saturday, April 29

Jamie Lynn said:
So happy because tonight I have a videoteleconferencing with my boyfriend. :heart:

Workout~
all 3 sets of 12

superset 1
lunges (75, 85, 95)
seated cable rows (55, 60, 65)

Videoteleconferencing: Isn't technology wonderful?
My bf is 3 states away. Yahoo messenger, webcam & phone are how we keep in touch everyday. :heart:

I admire anyone who can do lunges. I have a bad ear and it causes poor balance so I fall over everytime I try to do lunges or anything that requires good balance. It's quite amusing to onlookers. :FRlol: and yes, people are always asking me if I'm drunk.

I'm thinking about trying them at the dip rack, that would give me something to hang onto as the squat racks are always full.

Sunday, April 30

Sleep in day!!!! Woke up at 9 and it was awesome. I finally did my paper last night. Hopefully I get an A and an A for the class.

Did cardio this morning around 9:30.
40 min. on the eliptical, level 6 intervals.

Diet~
9:20 rice cake - 45
10:30 apple - 81
12:00 lettuce, balsamic vinaigrette, albacore, chix, string beans, flour tortilla, 7 almonds - 425
2:30 chix, 3 ww saltine crackers - 96
5:15 lettuce w/ carrots, cucumbers, pickles, tomato, peppers, fat free italian; 1 c. chicken breast; salsa - 325
8:00 myoplex lite bar, 1 oz. soy sauce/ wasabi almonds - 360

Totals~
calories- 1332
carbs- 123 g - 30%
fat- 47 g - 33%
protein- 119 g - 37%

Last edited:

que_66 said:
Videoteleconferencing: Isn't technology wonderful?
My bf is 3 states away. Yahoo messenger, webcam & phone are how we keep in touch everyday. :heart:

I admire anyone who can do lunges. I have a bad ear and it causes poor balance so I fall over everytime I try to do lunges or anything that requires good balance. It's quite amusing to onlookers. :FRlol: and yes, people are always asking me if I'm drunk.

I'm thinking about trying them at the dip rack, that would give me something to hang onto as the squat racks are always full.

The videoteleconference was awesome. I got to do it last month too but this time it just felt better. I can't wait until July when I get to take my two weeks and go home for a little while.

I have never heard of someone not being able to do lunges because of a bad ear. That must really stink when people come up and ask if you're drunk. I would just kick 'em in the gonads and laugh :FRlol:

Jamie Lynn said:
I have never heard of someone not being able to do lunges because of a bad ear. That must really stink when people come up and ask if you're drunk. I would just kick 'em in the gonads and laugh :FRlol:

:lmao:

Monday, May 1

Happy May everyone!!!!

So I ended up getting an A in that last class and today is the first day of this new one. This one is marketing fundamentals or something like that. Be cool, stay in school. ;)

Diet~
8:00-9:00 apple, 1/2 c. oatmeal - 181
10:30 chix, 3 ww saltines - 96
12:00 lettuce w/ balsamic vinaigrette, green beans, albacore, chix, flour tortilla, 7 soy & wasabi almonds - 453
2:30 chix, 1/2 oz. soy & wasabi almonds - 146
4:45 8 slices turkey, 1/3 c. cc, beets, peppers, pickles, cucumbers, carrots, ff italian dressing - 503
7:45 chix, 3 ww saltines - 96

Totals~
calories- 1475
carbs- 132 g - 30%
fat- 40 g - 26%
protein- 153 g - 44%
*also had probably about 150 calories worth of sugar free candy that isn't in these totals

Workout~
superset 1
reverse lunges (95, 105, 115)
standing DB press (20, 25, 25)

superset 2
underhand lat pulldowns (90, 95, 100)
incline DB press (30, 35, 35)

superset 3
DB split squats (35, 40, 45)
underhand BB rows (70, 80 , 90)

all 3 sets of 8

I am feeling fat right now and want to eat some junk but I am going to be strong and just walk away!!!! I CAN DO THIS!

Last edited:
iceprincess said:
Congrats on the A girl!! YOU ROCK ;)

Thank you IP!!

Now if only the school site worked I could get going on this next class. How is everything going for you over there?

Top Bottom