Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jamie's transformation (getting better and better all the time)

T-Cake said:
Hi sweetie!!!

SO HAPPY you are finally taking charge and in control of your life, ridding yourself of anything and anyone trying to keep you down (and I said "trying" because I KNOW they can't!)

Fantastic goal to have because of the homecoming!!! :D What a great plan! Not sure if you saw or not yet but I signed up for the Disney World Half Marathon in January! :D I'm so excited!

Reading your logs really motivate ME, honey, so you need to keep on it! :velvett::velvett::velvett: I'm going to see to it!

:bigkiss: Love ya' darlin! :heart:

O man, my roommate out here signed up for that half marathon!!!!

Good luck, I don't think I could ever go out and run for that long of a time. A 10K is pushing it for me.

It is so nice to see you back girl :heart:

Friday, July 7

I had my bodyfat done at the gym here on base on Wednesday and it was.....18.3%

I was shocked as all heck because I thought it was A LOT higher than that so this was a big confidence booster for me.

8:15
4 egg whites (HB)
1.5 c. grapes
2 ses, 1 gluc, 2 t-rex
Diet Pepsi

Yay for Bodyfat %! There's just somethign magic about getting those numbers done eh? Can be a mental mindfuck or the boost you need to tell you that you are on the right track. But regardless - its a data point. Congrats and just stay focused!

Top Bottom