Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jamie's transformation (getting better and better all the time)

iceprincess said:
WOW - are you serious...you can't take anything out? How do you get food for your snacks inbetween meals? Here the military is allowed to take as much as they want to out of the DFAC - that is craziness!!!!!!

Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with or send you! It is free to go from APO to APO!! ;) Take care and BE SAFE!! :verygood:

Tell me about it, especially since I watch those TCNs throw it all away when we are done eating for the day. It is such a waste but who am I to argue with the powers to be. I steal fruit in my pockets and my Mom has been such a good help. She sends me almonds, natt PB, rice cakes, oatmeal and anything else I ask her for.

You are the one that should be safe. I hear that you are in a much worse place for getting hit. When are supposed to be out of here? Lucky me just got here in January and I have until the next one so I had better reach my goals. What do you guys do out here and how did you decide that you wanted to come out here? I always wondered what type of civillian would want to come over here.

Re: Sunday, April 23

Jamie Lynn said:
Well Sundays are our days to sleep in and not show up to work until noon. It is really nice and usually my workout buddy/ roommate and I go and do cardio or workout in the mornings. Other than that, we usually do it later at night around 6 or 7.

Diet
9:30-10:00
banana - 109
protein shake - 170
12:00
lettuce - 14
tuna - 90
flour tortilla - 90
carrots/ peas - 85

continuing on with this

3:30
rice cake w/ natty PB - 150
5:00
turkey, tomato, pickles on pita - 229
broccoli - 41
cabbage, pinto beans - 84 (odd combo I know but it was the first time I have seen cabbage out here and it wasn't doused in some cream sauce so I added some beans)
diet Coke - 1 (but who cares about 1 pathetic calorie, not me :p )

I need to eat a lot more than this so after my cardio session in like 10 minutes I will come back and eat some tuna and an apple. That sounds delicious to me. Or maybe I will just opt for one of those Myoplex lite bars I have lying around.

cardio
20 min total of HIIT
incline 4 on treadmill,
3 min warmup
~30 sec @ speed 8-9 and then ~40 sec @ speed 4-5
2 min cooldown

7:30
myoplex lite bar - 190
apple - 81
10:00
apple - 81

TOTALS for the day
Calories: 1411
Fat: 25 g ~ 17%
Carbs: 197 g ~ 48%
Protein: 118 g ~ 36%

Last edited:
For reasons I can't get into, I'm going to politely stay out of what I do here. :) I will only say that me coming here was out of necessity. Lord willing, we are scheduled to head back in early, early July. :D My wife (IP) is the most amazing and blessed treasure I have ever had or experienced, and she loved me so much to risk coming out here. Had I been worried about her safety, I would never have entertained the possibility of her coming. Heck, I'd have my Mom and Dad work out here, if I could.

The bad times were when I first got here (I came much, much earlier than she did). "Mortaritaville", as I'm sure you've heard us called, was a very appropriate name, and we wore our armor daily. Now, all I can say is that I feel safer here than driving in Houston or Dallas traffic. It's home. :)

nelmsjer said:
For reasons I can't get into, I'm going to politely stay out of what I do here. :) I will only say that me coming here was out of necessity. Lord willing, we are scheduled to head back in early, early July. :D My wife (IP) is the most amazing and blessed treasure I have ever had or experienced, and she loved me so much to risk coming out here. Had I been worried about her safety, I would never have entertained the possibility of her coming. Heck, I'd have my Mom and Dad work out here, if I could.

The bad times were when I first got here (I came much, much earlier than she did). "Mortaritaville", as I'm sure you've heard us called, was a very appropriate name, and we wore our armor daily. Now, all I can say is that I feel safer here than driving in Houston or Dallas traffic. It's home. :)
Well, I am glad that you guys are safe then. I don't know that I would want my parents out here but yes it has gotten much safer. Take care.

Fun on a Sunday night

On my way to a country concert!!! ye ha!!

Monday, April 24

Well, I can feel my PMS coming on and these sandstorms and nasty dirt everywhere is not helping me any. The concert last night was pretty good. I had never heard of the guy before but I figured why not go, it's not like I have anything better to do.

Diet for today...
7:40
oatmeal (1 pk plain, 1 pk lower sugar) - 230
7 almonds - 40
10:10
rice cake w/ natty PB - 150
12:10
rice (I think they put ginger in this today, interesting flavor) - 163
lettuce w/ cucumber - 20
carrots/ string beans - 67
tuna - 90
diet Pepsi
2:30
myoplex lite bar - 190
5:00
pita w/ turkey, tomato, pickle - 249
broccoli salad - 111
diet Coke

on my way to do cardio with my roomy!!!

45 min. eliptical level 7 intervals, I felt surprisingly good today

8:10
tuna w/ rice cake - 125

Totals for the day:
Calories~1434
Carbs~187 g, 45%
Fat~34 g, 22%
Protein~110 g, 32%

Last edited:
This is to my Mom

This is a message for my Mom.

I just wanted to let you all know that I have the best mother in the world and she has made me the woman that I am today. I love her more than any other person in the world. :heart:

Re: This is to my Mom

Jamie Lynn said:
This is a message for my Mom.

I just wanted to let you all know that I have the best mother in the world and she has made me the woman that I am today. I love her more than any other person in the world. :heart:
Awwwwwwwwwwwww that is so sweet ... Did you tell her this face to face?

Re: This is to my Mom

*Bunny* said:
Awwwwwwwwwwwww that is so sweet ... Did you tell her this face to face?

I really wish I could but she is home in NJ. I will though when I get home. She is such a doll.

Top Bottom