Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jamie's transformation (getting better and better all the time)

Re: Saturday, April 22

Jamie Lynn said:
DG, I usually hit about 1500 calories a day. Starting tomorrow I will post everthing I put in my mouth. I didn't start this journal until the end of the day so I didn't feel like putting in what I had eaten. All I can tell you is that after 8:10 I ate a lot more. This was the first time I have pigged out in awhile so I am not going to dwell on it but start fresh tomorrow. Thanks for all your help. I know I need to get more protein but I just ran out of powder and am waiting on the family to send me out some more. It is nighttime for me so I will talk to you tomorrow for sure.

Okay, cool. :)

Jamie Lynn said:
I am at Al Asad. I haven't even heard of Anaconda before. I guess I don't know as much about Iraq as I thought. It's nice to see other service members on here. It's always a pleasure getting to know people in other branches.

Jamie Lynn, we are actually here as contractors, supporting y'all. :) Obviously, we can't discuss too much about location on here, but I'll be surprised if you don't hear about us, soon. Ask around about us. ;)

We're, ummm.... the "resort" of Iraq. ;)

Does your DFAC serve chicken breast? Use the comment cards that are available for the main contractor there and ask if they can have some healthy choices, like chicken breasts or fish, at each meal. Keep filling out comment cards once per week! :D Trust me: they pay attention to them.

Hey there! I am new on EF as well and can tell ya that after just a couple weeks its a GREAT place! Good job with the posting so far keep it up!

Welcome to one of the only boards where people actually care about helping others.

Thank you for starting the log. If I can help any way on the training side, please feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks for posting over here.

curgeo said:
Welcome to one of the only boards where people actually care about helping others.

Thank you for starting the log. If I can help any way on the training side, please feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks for posting over here.
Thank you thank you thank you. You guys are all so supportive and I am glad that I have found a new happy home for my journal. I really rely on posting everyday because it gives me the motivation to succeed (?sp) in my goals.

This was taken this morning. I really need to whittle away on that middle. I never knew that my back was so muscualr. That made me happy. Hope you all like my farmers tan from being out here. Looks crazy doesn't it?? :)

Hang on I am going to get this pic up.

I don't know how to do it but it is in my profile. I will mess with this later, my coworker is here and I do not want him to see a half naked picture of me.

Last edited:
Jamie Lynn said:

This was taken this morning. I really need to whittle away on that middle. I never knew that my back was so muscualr. That made me happy. Hope you all like my farmers tan from being out here. Looks crazy doesn't it?? :)

Your link doesn't work - I think you need to upload it to your gallery here or put it on a picture hosting site like photobucket, or imageshack or something :)

I'm intrigued by your farmer's tan hehe

Ok so I am a little late, but WELCOME to the board!! :wavey:

It isn't the easiest to meet your goals out here, but it CAN be done!! ;) Also, if you can, pick up a Tupperware container from the PX or order one (or heck, I can ship some to you, I have some extras or I can go to our PX and pick one up for you...I think ours has a little more selection then yours :qt: ). Then the days that the DFAC has chicken, load it up!! I had to do that for several months, until they finally started serving it everyday!!

Nelmsjer mentioned that we are at Anaconda...have you heard of Balad?

iceprincess said:
Ok so I am a little late, but WELCOME to the board!! :wavey:

It isn't the easiest to meet your goals out here, but it CAN be done!! ;) Also, if you can, pick up a Tupperware container from the PX or order one (or heck, I can ship some to you, I have some extras or I can go to our PX and pick one up for you...I think ours has a little more selection then yours :qt: ). Then the days that the DFAC has chicken, load it up!! I had to do that for several months, until they finally started serving it everyday!!

Nelmsjer mentioned that we are at Anaconda...have you heard of Balad?

I have heard of Balad. The only way that I would ever get there though would be a bad thing so I hope I never end up there. I wish I could take tupperware containers in there but we can't take any food out. I have to sneak fruit into my pockets when they aren't looking. Do not as me why because I have no idea why it is like this. Thanks for all your help. It means a lot to have people supporting you in your goals, even if they are complete strangers you will never meet.

Jamie Lynn said:
I have heard of Balad. The only way that I would ever get there though would be a bad thing so I hope I never end up there. I wish I could take tupperware containers in there but we can't take any food out. I have to sneak fruit into my pockets when they aren't looking. Do not as me why because I have no idea why it is like this. Thanks for all your help. It means a lot to have people supporting you in your goals, even if they are complete strangers you will never meet.

WOW - are you serious...you can't take anything out? How do you get food for your snacks inbetween meals? Here the military is allowed to take as much as they want to out of the DFAC - that is craziness!!!!!!

Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with or send you! It is free to go from APO to APO!! ;) Take care and BE SAFE!! :verygood:

Top Bottom