Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jamie's transformation (getting better and better all the time)

nelmsjer said:
JL, you said you are deployed. IP and I are in Iraq, as well (Anaconda). Where are you?

I am at Al Asad. I haven't even heard of Anaconda before. I guess I don't know as much about Iraq as I thought. It's nice to see other service members on here. It's always a pleasure getting to know people in other branches.

cezza30 said:
Obviously calipers are the best 'portable' way of doing it, but maybe just try pinching yourself :) when you can't pinch anymore you're doing good! I don't really know of any around this sorry, maybe someone else might have a good suggestion. I need to get new calipers, mine melted the other day :(

And this is a good place if you've got questions, most get answered really quickly on this board.

I ordered some calipers a week or two ago and am waiting for them to be shipped out here. Now I just need to figure out how to use them. :rainbow:

cuthroat said:
Welcome to EF! Keep up the good work, sounds like you have made alot of progress so far. And try not to get yourself killed or maimed out there.

Thanks cuthroat!!!! I will try my hardest not to. :heart:

Saturday, April 22

workout for today...

incline hammer curls (15, 20, 20, 25)
lying tricep extension (15, 20, 20, 25)
lunges (65, 70, 75, 80)
romanian deadlifts (105, 115, 115, 115)
DB press (30, 35, 35, 40)
seated cable rows (50, 55, 60, 65)

all done 4 sets of 12

I am doing a one month full body routine 3 days a week. This is the second day of week 3. It is going really well so far.

I was supposed to be doing cardio today but I needed to call my big bro who leaves for boot camp on Monday.

Diet~~
as of 8:10 pm
total calories- 1090
fat- 20 g - 17%
carbs- 175 g - 56%
protein- 73 g - 27%

Thank You for your support!!

You guys are awesome, thank you for all of your support already. :elephant:

Re: Saturday, April 22

Jamie Lynn said:
Diet~~
as of 8:10 pm
total calories- 1090
fat- 20 g - 17%
carbs- 175 g - 56%
protein- 73 g - 27%

Can you list specifically what you are eating?

I know that you are slightly limited in food choices and preparation, but your macronutrient breakdown seems a little off. I also don't know the physical requirements of your day ... but the carbs seem VERY high and the protein VERY low. Also, caloric intake seems quite low.

To cut fat, typically you shoot for 10-12x body weight for your total caloric intake. Also, in general, a good macronutrient breakdown should be around 40%P, 30%C, 30%F.

Re: Saturday, April 22

Daisy_Girl said:
Can you list specifically what you are eating?

I know that you are slightly limited in food choices and preparation, but your macronutrient breakdown seems a little off. I also don't know the physical requirements of your day ... but the carbs seem VERY high and the protein VERY low. Also, caloric intake seems quite low.

To cut fat, typically you shoot for 10-12x body weight for your total caloric intake. Also, in general, a good macronutrient breakdown should be around 40%P, 30%C, 30%F.

DG, I usually hit about 1500 calories a day. Starting tomorrow I will post everthing I put in my mouth. I didn't start this journal until the end of the day so I didn't feel like putting in what I had eaten. All I can tell you is that after 8:10 I ate a lot more. This was the first time I have pigged out in awhile so I am not going to dwell on it but start fresh tomorrow. Thanks for all your help. I know I need to get more protein but I just ran out of powder and am waiting on the family to send me out some more. It is nighttime for me so I will talk to you tomorrow for sure.

Top Bottom