Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jamie's transformation (getting better and better all the time)

scorpiogirl said:
Hope you're feeling better Jamie! STAY OUT OF HER FOOD!!!!! :lmao:

Yesterday was not very good. I was actually put on bed rest because I had a temperature and then last night they put me on an IV. I am feeling much better today but this bug is really getting the best of me right now.

Believe me, I will definitely be staying out of her food; that stuff makes me so sick to my tummy that it is not worth the taste of it going down.

Sunday, May 21

Feeling much better today but I am still not going to lift or do any cardio. I have decided that tomorrow I am going to start with the weight routine from Shadow's project. Maybe that will work out better for me.

I am not going to track my food today, only the totals. I have really been trying to eat only soup and crackers.

I am glad to hear that you are feeling better...I am sorry to hear that you were SICK yesterday. Take it easy, and it is definitely a good idea to NOT do cardio or weights today!! ;) I am sending the "get well" vibes your way!! Hopefully they will get there SOON - though with how slow the mail is here... :FRlol:

Take care girl!! :heart:

I am so proud of myself right now. One of the guys just came into my office with some expensive good dark chocolate and I turned it down. I even held the box in my hands and then said "No thanks" I guess I finally have that willpower to control what I eat. :dance2:

iceprincess said:
I am glad to hear that you are feeling better...I am sorry to hear that you were SICK yesterday. Take it easy, and it is definitely a good idea to NOT do cardio or weights today!! ;) I am sending the "get well" vibes your way!! Hopefully they will get there SOON - though with how slow the mail is here... :FRlol:

Take care girl!! :heart:

I think I got your vibes already, thanks. (I think you sent them over email) ;)

Jamie Lynn said:
I am so proud of myself right now. One of the guys just came into my office with some expensive good dark chocolate and I turned it down. I even held the box in my hands and then said "No thanks" I guess I finally have that willpower to control what I eat. :dance2:

Great job girl!! Kudos to you - now keep it up!! :verygood:

I am so glad that my vibes were sent via email - who knows when they would have gotten there going via snail mail!! ;)

iceprincess said:
Great job girl!! Kudos to you - now keep it up!! :verygood:

:supercool: that's how I feel right now.

Side note- this karma thing is kicking my ass. Whenever I try to give it to someone it says that I need to spread it to other people. What gives?

I think you have to give it to fifteen DIFFERENT people before you can hit the same person again!! (if that makes any sense) ;)

nelmsjer said:
Pretty sure that non-Plat have to give to 20...

Well I guess this means I need to get busy spreading it to everyone....

thanks for the info

Top Bottom