Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jamie's transformation (getting better and better all the time)

Friday, May 12

Today is my last day over here on this lovely peninsula. I am going to miss this place but my tummy sure is going to thank me when I can get back into a routine and eat some good food and not just junk.

I did manage to go to the gym this morning for some cardio.
Only did 10 min of HIIT because my back started to bother me so I jumped onto the eiliptical for another 15.

There was some chick in the gym today that was so hawt. I could not believe my eyes. She was solid muscle and the most shocking thing is that she was tan. Nobody over here is tan. I don't know if she was in the military but I sure was jealous. Until today my roomie and I were the only chicks in the gym and we were looking damn good with our big plates but I have the feeling this girl blew us out of the water. Just another mental picture for me to strive for. As soon as I get back diet is going to be on point and I am going to bust my arse in the gym. Monday I am going to start a new full body routine that I designed, I am so excited. :p

Saturday, May 13

Spent the morning still on R&R so of course I hit up the gym.

Cradio~
40 min. eliptical, level 9 hills

Workout~
underhand bb rows (70, 70, 70, 80)
reverse lunges (100, 105, 110, 115)
db split squats (40, 40, 45, 45)
incline db press (30, 30, 35, 35)
underhand lat pulldowns- cable (45, 45, 45, 50)
standing db press (1/2 25 - 1/2 20, 20, 20, 20)

all were 4 sets of 8.

iceprincess said:
:wavey: Hope you had a fabulous day of shopping yesterday!! :heart:

Shopping was good. We were only there for like 2 hours but I managed to find a Body Shop and get some body butter... feels so good. ;)

Sunday, May 14

HAPPY MOMMY'S DAY to all of the Mom's on here!!!

I am finally "home" in Iraq. I am glad to be back in my routine but I wish I still had the gym from R&R. We got in around 4:30 this morning and then I had to get up at 10 to come to work so I didn't get all that much sleep. I took today off since Sundays will now be my days off. I am starting my new workout tomorrow. Right now I really need to study for my midterm that I need to take before 11 tomorrow morning.

Diet~
12:00 lettuce, balsamic vinaigrette, chix, albacore, peas/ carrots, almonds - 395
2:00 nonfat milk, grape nuts crunch cereal - 260
4:45 pita, turkey, tomato, pickles, peppers, broccoli - 344
6:50 apple, natty pb - 284
7:50 chix - 120

Totals~
calories- 1401
carbs- 138 g - 33%
fat- 41 g - 28%
protein- 125 g - 38%

After 5 days of HORRIBLE eating I am right back on track and more determined than ever!!

Last edited:
Monday, May 15

First day of my new workout. I worked out in the middle of the afternoon and it was hot as sin but it was still a good workout.

Diet~
7:00 oatmeal, chix - 160
10:30 granola bar, 7 almonds - 130
12:00 string beans, carrots, chix, albacore, 5 ww Ritz crackers - 357
1:40 (pre-wo) CLIF shot bloks - 100
3:30 chix, 2 ww Ritz crackers - 88
4:45 lettuce, peppers, pickles, mushrooms, tomato, 4 slices turkey, beets, watermelon - 273
7:15 (pre-cardio) 3 ww Ritz crackers, granola bar - 132
8:10 (post- cardio) 5 ww Ritz crackers, lemon pepper tuna - 220

Totals~
calories - 1458
carbs - 176 g - 45%
fat - 23 g - 15%
protein - 134 g - 39%

Workout~
bb front squats (65, 75, 85, 95)
arnold press (20, 20, 25, 25)
bb good mornings (55, 65, 75, 75)
rows (30, 35, 35, 40)
decline db press (30, 30, 35, 35)
single leg calf raises (30) 4 sets of 12

all were 4 sets of 6 minus the calf raises

Cardio~
HIIT on treadmill
incline level 5
3 min warmup at speed 5
40 sec sprints at speed 8
60 sec recovery at speed 5
3 min cooldown at speed 5
total of ?? sprints (I really need to start keeping count or something while I am running these)

Today was a good day. I got to talk to my Mommy since I couldn't call her yesterday. I love that woman more than anything.

Last edited:
I AM HERE!! Sorry, work has been pretty busy they past week, and has definitely gotten in the way of my EF time!! ;)

Welcome back JL! Workout looked awesome yesterday and good job on diet too, but...what's the story behind the Ritz Crackers?? :)

iceprincess said:
I AM HERE!! Sorry, work has been pretty busy they past week, and has definitely gotten in the way of my EF time!! ;)

Welcome back JL! Workout looked awesome yesterday and good job on diet too, but...what's the story behind the Ritz Crackers?? :)

haha yeh I noticed that I ate quite a few of those suckers yesterday. My Mommy dearest sent them out a while back and they have just been sitting here so I figured that I could use those as some source of carbs but I think I went a little overboard yesterday.

They restricted out Internet access over here and it is super gay. Between 10 in the morning and 6 at night we can only go to .mil, .gov, .org, .edu sites. So I sit here bored out of my mind all day because I can't get to EF or any kind of fitness site to read and keep myself occupied. I guess this is my hint to start concentrating more on my school work.

Nice to see you back in here but I am sorry that work is so crazy right now.

Top Bottom