Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jamie's transformation (getting better and better all the time)

Jamie Lynn said:
Well, the picnic is currently in progress but I am in my office because I have more bug bites than one person should get in their entire lifetime.

I think I might even leave work early tonight just so I can go and get some time away from these people. I wish you guys had some time off too. It sucks working 7 days a week 12 hours a day. My heart goes out to you.

HAAA - love the mosquitoes!! :heart: :lmao:

I wish we had days off too!! Just ONE day every other week would even be nice, but we chose this, y'all didn't. I am just glad that you're able to chill and relax some!! I say go home early and VEG for awhile - so supportive of that!! :qt: :heart:

iceprincess said:
HAAA - love the mosquitoes!! :heart: :lmao:

I wish we had days off too!! Just ONE day every other week would even be nice, but we chose this, y'all didn't. I am just glad that you're able to chill and relax some!! I say go home early and VEG for awhile - so supportive of that!! :qt: :heart:

If you want to get technical, I did chose this. Nobody forced me to join the Marine Corps, I wanted to.

Those lobster tails were crazy good by the way :RADAR

Jamie Lynn said:
If you want to get technical, I did chose this. Nobody forced me to join the Marine Corps, I wanted to.

Those lobster tails were crazy good by the way :RADAR

True...

I wish I liked lobster tails...they are so good for you, and a GREAT option out here, but I just don't do the whole seafood thing other then certain types of fish... :worried: I have tried soooo hard to aquire a taste for lobster, shrimp, etc. and I just can't do it!! :rolleyes:

Monday, May 8

I messed up so bad last night. I was standing around waiting for my roomie so we could go home for the night and I had such bad sugar cravings. It all started with a piece of Crystal Lite sugar free candy and ended up with like 4 Otis Spunkmyer cookies, some Twizzlers, those little packaged brownies, cashews, honey buns, and probably some other junk too. Why I do this I do not know but I need to be on my best behavior with eating while I am on R&R. I leave tonight, so excited. So anyways I am starting off today on the right track and promise to myself that I will have self control in what I eat.

Diet~
between 8:00 and 9:00 1/2 c. oatmeal, apple - 181

iceprincess said:
YEA for R&R!! How long will you be gone?

:velvett: :velvett::velvett: :velvett:

(enough said) :verygood:

It is 4 days there but with travel probably about one week. I will still log on here though and keep you guys informed.

I think I need a lot of whips right now.

Tuesday, May 9

So here I am on my little vacation and I am logging into the forum. Can someone say addicted????

Anyway, I figured that I would let everyone know just how horrible the trip down here was. I started feeling sick to my stomach yesterday around 4. We were supposed to be leaving work around 4:30 and I was SOO sick to my sotmach that I could barely stand for more than a minute. Well, we end up sitting around waiting for out flight for about 6 hours. Within that time period I puked :sick: more than I have in my entire life. I spent at least an hour and a half solid of puking in a porta john. I know you guys don't need details but believe me, it was miserable. Then came the flight.... we didn't end up leaving until around 11 and then we ended up being on that POS plane for about 3 hours. I continued to vomit while I was on the plane and this fat air force dude just kept staring at me while I puked into my little plastic bag. It was so miserable. I have never seen my stomach acid until last night. But, here I am now on my little vacation and am actually waiting until my appointment time to get a haircut, manicure, and pedicure.

:beer: And this is for later tonight!!!

By the way, I am finally able to hold down food so I am chowing down on anything somewhat healthy I can find here.

Re: Monday, May 8

Jamie Lynn said:
I messed up so bad last night. I was standing around waiting for my roomie so we could go home for the night and I had such bad sugar cravings. It all started with a piece of Crystal Lite sugar free candy and ended up with like 4 Otis Spunkmyer cookies, some Twizzlers, those little packaged brownies, cashews, honey buns, and probably some other junk too. Why I do this I do not know but I need to be on my best behavior with eating while I am on R&R. I leave tonight, so excited. So anyways I am starting off today on the right track and promise to myself that I will have self control in what I eat.

Diet~
between 8:00 and 9:00 1/2 c. oatmeal, apple - 181

I don't remember the rest but it is in Fitday and I know that it was less than 800 calories and then I had my vomitting spell so probably a total of like 200 got disgested before I went all exorcist.

WOW - that is horrible!! I am so sorry to hear about your trip out...it is bad enough getting out of here as it is much less puking your brains out constantly on top of it!! :( I hope you start feeling better SOON and are able to ENJOY your R&R!! Drink one for me!! :heart:

Lesson 101: DO NOT eat junk like that ALL at once at one sitting!!
Lesson 101: Learned the hard way...heehee :kiss:

Top Bottom