Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jamie's transformation (getting better and better all the time)

Thursday, May 4

Since today was my 24 hour duty I did not care what I ate. I am paying the price though because I have horrible "bubbles" but other than that I am right back on track.

Workout~
superset 1
full squats (85, 95, 105, 115)
lat pulldowns (80, 85, 90, 95)

superset 2
DLs (125, 135, 135, 135)
standing military press (55, 60, 65, 70)

flat bench (85, 95, 100, 105)

All 4 sets of 6.

Friday, May 5

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Believe it or not but my unit is having a cinco de mayo picnic Sunday, how dumb is that. There aren't even any Mexicans in the unit. I guess this is their way of making us spend time as a unit. Comradary (?sp) or something like that.

Diet~
8:00 hardbloiled egg whites only (4), watermelon, cantaloupe - 170
10:00 chix, 3 ww saltines - 96
12:30 3 c. lettuce, balsamic vinaigrette, chix, albacore, 7 almonds - 289
2:30 banana - 109
5:00 lettuce, cucumbers, pickles, peppers, tomatos, ff italian dressing, beets, chicken (cooked in some very peppery butter sauce stuff) - 381
Pre cardio - chix, 3 ww saltines, beef jerky - 306

Totals~
calories- 1351
fat- 23 g - 16%
carbs- 124 g - 32%
protein- 166 g - 51%

Cardio~
HIIT
20 min. total
level 5 incline entire time
3 min wu @ speed 4-5
30 sec. sprints @ speed 8-9, 60 sec. recovery @ speed 4-5
3 min. cd @ speed 4-5

Cardio only day. Feeling good with my two hours of sleep :sleep2:

Last edited:
Jamie Lynn said:
Eww, I hate the tuna in the chow hall, it is so nasty. Why is it so brown???

Lucky for me when I finally get up out of here and move back home to NJ I will have my Mom around and she will be right there by my side eating healthy. :)
HA ha ha I remember that!!!! I used to have to hide it under the lettuce on my plate so I wouldn't look at it and dissect it!!!
It was sooo gross!

iceprincess said:
:wavey: Is that a two hour nap or your total hours of night sleep??

Diet looks nice...

Two hours of sleep last night. This duty thing blows the big one and I have it 3 or 4 times a month; so pretty much every week. I am tired right now but I am going to go to some meeting and then do my HIIT and go home and sleep.

treilin said:
HA ha ha I remember that!!!! I used to have to hide it under the lettuce on my plate so I wouldn't look at it and dissect it!!!
It was sooo gross!

I am trying to stick with the turkey deli meat they have. I know that it has to be high in sodium but it is a little more tolerable.

Saturday, May 6

I am super tired; both physically and emotionally. I am so tired of people whining about stupid little stuff. It is driving me nuts. Sorry to vent on here but I figure if I look at this a few times today I will be good.

Diet~
8:00 oatmeal, apple - 180
10:30 chix, 3 ww saltines - 96
12:10 lettuce. peas/carrots, string beans, chix, albacore, balsamic vinaigrette, 7 almonds, jolly rancher - 384
3:00 can lite mixed fruit, chix - 110
5:00 lettuce, carrots, tomato, pickles, broccoli, ff italian dressing, 5 slices turkey - 319
7:00 beef jerky, jolly rancher - 198
8:00 rice cake w/ natty pb - 150

Totals~
calories- 1491
carbs- 149 g - 35%
fat- 35 g - 23%
protein- 148 g - 42%

Workout~
superset 1
lunges (92, 105)
seated cable rows (65, 70)

superset 2
lying tricep extension (20, 25)
sldl (125, 130)

superset 3
incline hammer curls (20, 25)
flat DB press (35, 40)

All were 2 sets of 12.

If I feed those little sweet tooth demons a little bit I think I can make them go away.... just a theory.

Last edited:
:wavey: Morning JL!! How did your day go yesterday?

I am sorry you are so tired...I can only imagine with only 2-3 hours of sleep the other night!! I can sooooo relate to the whiny people...I can NOT stand them!! :(

How are you feeling today?

iceprincess said:
:wavey: Morning JL!! How did your day go yesterday?

I am sorry you are so tired...I can only imagine with only 2-3 hours of sleep the other night!! I can sooooo relate to the whiny people...I can NOT stand them!! :(

How are you feeling today?

Morning IP! Yesterday was good, I did HIIT and it felt like I hadn't done it in forever.

I am trying to get some work done for my current college class (marketing). I just hope I can keep up with the work when I go on R&R. Luckily one of the guys going with me is also taking classes so we will sit there like dorks during the day reading and posting assignments.

They are limiting our Internet like crazy over here too. Starting either today or Monday we will only be able to access .mil and .gov sites between 10 and 6 everyday. I don't know what I will do not being able to get on Fitday and here to watch what I eat.

How is everything in your parts today?

OH wow - that SUCKS!!!!!! Let me know if there is anything or anyway I can help...will you have email?

Things are well in my neck of the woods - fairly quiet today ;)

Top Bottom