Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jacque's Journ(ey)(al)

Jacqueline747

Hi everyone. My name is Jacqueline. I decide to join this forum after reading through tons of posts for the last couple of days. I cryed thoughout all of Bunnys log and she is a TRUE inspiration to me and is now officially my *new* Idol!!! and I hope I don't creep anyone out but... one of her pictures is my new wallpaper on my computer!! :heart:

I am 27yrs old and am currently sitting at 199lbs after my Saturday carb fest and Friday morning TOM. Saturday morning I was 190lbs, an hour later 193 and so the day began. I am 6ft tall and around 26% BF. I have a really large frame. My bone structure is larger than most mens. My hands are bigger than most guys I know. This is not an exuse.. I know my BF is high. But I also know that I hold a ton of lean mass as well. I look fit but I want to look leaner!! I have a journal else where but it's really quite *dry* over there.

My diet is quite consistent and breaks down to aprox.
70%Fat 25% Prot. 2-5%Carbs. Between 1700-2400 cals
I feel really crappy most of the time on this diet but it is the only one I have been able to control my cravings and see 'some' results. I am pretty much following a CKD diet though I will be switching to a TKD once my lifestyle changes a bit.
My favorite foods are fruits and vegetables and I could go the rest of my life without eating meat.... but this really wasn't working for me. 5Yrs or so ago I weighed in at 230lbs. Have no idea what my BF was cause I was on a starvation diet.... glued to the scale!!
This time last year I was around 180lbs. Met the man of my dreams and shot up to 212lbs by December 2005.
In January I started the Body For Life Workout plan but not the diet. I felt much better and started noticing muscles popping out everywhere but no loss on the scale which was fine cause I knew I was adding quite a bit of mass and though my diet wasn't bad.. it definately wasn't clean nor consistent.
I ended up getting stress fractures in my ankle and shins and could barely walk. I switched my workout to a full body 3x's a week HST plan. I also switched cause I noticed my joints were getting quite sore. The only cardio I could do was the bike and all I did was a 10 min warm up before weights. I started that one on April 04, 2006.

I am now going to switch to Upper/Lower split HST "type" plan. With full body on Friday. M/W upper and Tuesday lower.
Upper Body consists of:
Dumbbell Shoulder Press, Lateral Raise, Front Raise (Shoulders)
Barbell Bench Press, Cable Press, Flyes (Chest)
Seated Row and Wide Grip PD (Back)
Upright Row and Shrugs (Traps)
Skull Crushers and single cable pulldowns (tris)
Preacher Curls and Hammer Curls (bis)
15reps each of these

Lower Body
Squat, stiff leg dl, seated calf, lying hams, leg extension, thigh abductor and adductor, side bends, cable crunch, stomach vacuum, dumbbell calf raise and cable kickback.
15-20reps of these
I find the higher reps on lower body work a bit better for me.

I would really like to fine tune my work out and diet and KNOW that this forum is the place that I NEED TO BE!!!
I am really emotional today... and REALLY REALLY need to make my goals. I am sick of being fat and having such low self esteem. My boyfriend is a total HUNK (bodybuilder) amazing body and I feel like such a frump with him. When we go out I swear I hear people whispering... what the hell is he doing with her?? I know why he is with me and I guess that's all that counts but I still NEED to start feeling better about myself physically. I know I am an amazing person on the inside but my body doesn't reflect the person that I am on the inside.

I use alot of flax oil on my salads and cook with coconut oil (which I love)
I use a multi-vitamin.

PLEASE feel free to STICK YOUR NOSE IN MY POSTS!!!! I would absolutely love any help anyone can offer!!!

YOU my dear, and the reason I put my life out there ... here you are ... You are welcome here ... :heart:

:)

bunnyhug.gif

I Must train ... I will be back .. the ladies will welcome you and adivse as they have done me ... Welcome to our family

the journey is long, hard, truly neverending as change in constant, but more importantly ... make it fun & be confident in your will to succeed .. you've taken the 1st step :rose:

For you I have a present ... I too found my inspiration & live changed here , and I was so moved by this post... I gifted you a plat membership for a week ... enjoy, it's a whole NEW world & totally worth it :rose: I would consider keeping it ... :D

Enjoy :)

*Bunny* said:
YOU my dear, and the reason I put my life out there ... here you are ... You are welcome here ... :heart:

:)

bunnyhug.gif

I Must train ... I will be back .. the ladies will welcome you and adivse as they have done me ... Welcome to our family

the journey is long, hard, truly neverending as change in constant, but more importantly ... make it fun & be confident in your will to succeed .. you've taken the 1st step :rose:

For you I have a present ... I too found my inspiration & live changed here , and I was so moved by this post... I gifted you a plat membership for a week ... enjoy, it's a whole NEW world & totally worth it :rose: I would consider keeping it ... :D

Enjoy :)

From what I have read... You always seem to know what to say!! I really appreciate your kind words!!

And thank you all for the awesome welcome!! I wish you all the best!!

Well I accomplished quite a bit today. Had no problem getting back on track with my diet after my carb up day (cheat... though I should definately make it more clean)

I didn't eat enough today.. but I never do on Sundays.

#1 - 4 eggs scambled in coconut oil and 2 oz Avocado
#2 - 2oz avocado with 1 tbsp mayo
#3 - Dandelion tea with 1 tbsp cream
#4 - 1.2 oz cheddar cheese
#5 - 3 cups brocoli w/ 1tbsp flaxseed oil
5.7oz salmon fried in coconut oil topped with 2 tbsp mayo and 1 tsp dijon mustard

I also had a tim hortons coffee double cream somewhere in between feeding my horses and weeding the garden.

Cals: 1521 Fat: 76% Protein: 21% Carbs: 3%

I am really bloated today... TOM and cheat do not go well together but I did notice this time around that my face stayed less poofy than usual. Normally on Sunday my face looks really swollen.

I was wondering if anyone on here was doing a Ketogenic diet? I must search through this site a bit more. Haven't had much computer time lately.

AND... What is this Karma thingy? or where can I read up on it? Thanks guys!! Tomorrow back to work and back to the gym!!

LMAO Q-tip I find it really hard not to drink it with*out sugar so since I started this diet I have gone from 1 pot in the morning and a ton of tim hortons double doubles to maybe 1 or 2 cups a week. I drink a lot of tea lately tho!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom