Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jacque's Journ(ey)(al)

Tuesday: Plan

Meals Criteria: Cals: 1984-- Fat: 143g 65%-- Protein: 174g 35%--Carbs 20g

#1(7:30am) 2.5 eggs, 0.5 Tbsp coconut oil 0.5 cup cucumber
#2(10:30am) 5.8oz chicken, 7cups Romaine Lettuce, 2tbsp flax oil, 2Tbsp Flax seed, 4Tbsp Caesar Dressing
#3(1:30am) Finish Salad from #2
2:30pm Workout
#4 PWO shake... 32gProtein Plain Whey powder, water and 6g dextrose.
#5 8.2oz salmon, 1cup spinach 2 cups broccoli
#6 1oz almonds

I am wondering if I should be adding the PWO water..lol to my totals? I did anyways.
This is the closest I could get it to.
Cals: 1897 Fat: 119g 58% Protein: 176g 38% Carbs:21g (42g-21gFibre) 4%

WORKOUT Lower Bodeh
2:30pm

15-25 reps- SuperSet Entire WorkOut
10mins Eliptical
Seated Calf Press
Leg Extension
Lying Hams
Seated Hams
Deadlift
Squat-> Wide stance, shoulder width and feet together
side bends, incline bench, normal crunches, cable crunchs, hanging knee
Barbell calf press
donkey kicks with cable

I really should add lunges to this routine!!

Last edited:
*Bunny* said:
Great job on posting pics!!!!

Three letters

SPF

30 at least :)

How about the legs? Front shots? ...

You got some meat (MUSCLE) on you already ... Not a fan of CDK .. but I have much to learn on it still ...

Lets see the front woman :D

Sorry for the dumb question but what is spf?
I was actually a bit shocked at how big my back was. I knew my shoulders were big but wholey.
I will *hopefully* get some more pictures soon and my measurement!!!
Thank you soo much for you comments so far. Hopefully when I get some better pictures I can get some good advice from you guys!!
I am soo happy to be a part of this forum and I really appreciate you guys checking in on me!!
GROUP ((hugs))

SPF = Sun Protection Factor

Protects you from the sun, ie skin cancer...

Jacqueline747 said:
I though I would try and post some pictures and I will post some measurements as well. The pictures are a little on the dark side.

I am at 195lbs and 6ft tall. PLEASE EXUSE THE FARMERS TAN. After work I spend all my time outside with the horses and gardening...lol
6 Foot!! You are a tall girl! I always wanted to be taller.. Thought 5'7" was o short for me...
Nice back and farmers tan :)

WOW- you have awesome muscle tone girl!!

I can only IMAGINE what it is like to be 6 foot tall (only in my dreams) :FRlol: I unfortunately am vertically challenged, sitting at a measly 5'2 :)

Great job on the weight loss, you are doing a wonderful job :dance2:

OMG.. of course spf!! lol *retard*... lol I have to find sunblock that doesn't irratate my skin. I have never tanned like this before. I usually always burn!! I am pretty fair skinned. You will probably never see me outside without a hat.. so my face is still pretty fair.

WEDNESDAY PLAN

Meals: Goal

Calories: 2334 Fat18270%Protein175 30% Carbs 20g

#1 (4am) 4 eggs 0.7g cheddar cheese and 1Tbsp coconut oil
#2 (7:30am) 2 cups cucumber and 1oz almonds
#3 (10am) 7cups Romaine lettuce, 5.8oz chicken, 2Tbsp flax oil, 2Tbsp flax seed, 4tbsp caesar dressing
#4 (1pm) Finish salad
2:30 Upper bodeh workout
#5 (3:30pm) Whey protein water and 10g dextrose
#6 TBA

Last edited:
iceprincess said:
WOW- you have awesome muscle tone girl!!

I can only IMAGINE what it is like to be 6 foot tall (only in my dreams) :FRlol: I unfortunately am vertically challenged, sitting at a measly 5'2 :)

Great job on the weight loss, you are doing a wonderful job :dance2:

hehe.. thank you soo much!!! The gym owner came over to me today and siad.. " I am in total awe!! Look at your muscles popping out everywhere!! It looks awesome" I was a little giddy after that!! I don't really notice it. Those pictures kinda blew my mind. Well.. I notice it but well.. you know...

THURSDAY PLAN

Meals: Planned Nutrients

Calories: 2101 Fat: 163g (70%) Protein: 158g (30%) Carbs: 20g

Well I wolk up late for work this morning.. which is totally not like me so breakfast was not the usual.

#1 (6am) 1 can of smoked oysters
#2 (8:30am) 2 cups cucumber and 1 oz almonds
#3 (11:30am) 2 cups lettuce, 0.25cup celery, 0.5Tbsp flax oil, 0.5Tbsp g.flax, 1Tbsp mayo, and maybe 90g tuna. (I made a huge salad but barely ate any of it.. and I didn't take my last break so I didn't get to finish it)
#4 (4pm) 0.5 cups cottage cheese and 1Tbsp flax oil. (I know.. a little bit late)
#5 (10:15pm) 5.1oz chicken breast with 1Tbsp Flax and 1Tbsp Pesto
So far...
Calories: 15.0 Fat: 109g (65%) Protein: 113g (30%) Carbs: 18g(28-10Fibre) 5%

Well I came up short on my calories today. Day off today from gym. Full Body tomorrow!! Depletion workout!!

Wondering if I should go in for oT tomorrow at work? I can put in up to 10hrs OT so it might be worth it.
It's CANADA DAY ON SATURDAY!!!

Last edited:
Well I took more pictures and they are awfully embarrassing.. but I have to keep telling myself I WILL NOT NOT LOOK LIKE THIS FOREVER!!! So here goes nothing...

I wasn't flexing in any of the pictures... I don't know if I should or not. Maybe I will in the next batch of pictures.
Any help and/or comments appreciated!! Thanks a bunch!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
i'm scared to hit the submit reply button...

Top Bottom