Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jacque's Journ(ey)(al)

jenscats5 said:
I had red hair as a baby then it changed......does that count??
Are you a natty redhead of some type? :) Sorry I'll stop jacking your log ... I'm just lovin' the red ... Fiesty ones :D

Hi and welcome! Have you read about Shadow's Project? I started 2 weeks ago, this is my third starting tomorrow. I had wrong macros in my diet, and that was not helping any. I was a fat carb a phobic. It has been good with a clean diet! I even eat PB. I know it would be great if you tried it!

Jacqueline747 said:
Have a wonderful day girls!! I have to head out.. feed my horses and head to the sawmill... yarg..lol YES I WORK IN A SAWMILL... THE ONLY GIRL EVER TO WORK THERE!! + I've broken several records... GIRL POWER...lol
:garza: Sawmill! :garza:

The last 2 years of high school I worked at the sawmill next door after school. Shoveling sawdust, sharpening chipper blades, driving the really big front end loaders w/bucket chained to it. That's where we put the sawdust & chips that we swept up, then I dumped it. I didn't even have a license but I was driving that FEL. I made $5.00 a week & got free Sprite to drink ;) It wasn't much money but the guy who cleaned wasn't in the best of health so I didn't really mind.

I will tell you that I only climbed inside the sawdust bin 1 time to clean it out and I swore I would never do it again and I haven't. It was the old kind where you had to park the truck underneath and manually open the sliding bin door to fill the truck. Completely made of wood. Skeery chit in there. :worried:

lol... You guys are a BLAST!!!! I will look into that shadow project...thanks for the advice!!! AND BUNNY!! I feel privledged that you even look at my log.. so jacking is just fine!! lol

Well I am down to 193lbs... 3 weeks ago I was at 206lbs. My cheat days are pretty nasty. The last one I had 1/2 loaf bannana bread, 2 large choc chip cookies, tons of fruit and vegetables that I am not normally allowed to have, coffee crisp ice cream, nachos and sour cream. But once my binge is over I am glad to say that the following day and thoughout the week I NEVER cheat or even think about indulging. I really think this diet is good for me.. I normally have out of control cravings.

Yesterday I did upper body HST. First day of starting this new split.

10mins eliptical
15 reps of each exercise
-lateral raise
-front raise
-dumbell press
-cable flyes
-dumbell chest press
-seated row
-wide grip pulldown
-skull crusher
-cable press down single arm (tris0
-hammer curls
-preacher curls
-upright dumbbell row
-shrugs
Ended with a little stretching and then back on the eliptical for 10mins

My nutrients for the day CALS 2544 FAT 67% PROTEIN 31% CARBS 2%

Went over on my cals for the day

It's really weird, somedays I feel quite thin... and days like today my stomach feels HUGE!! It's pretty dicouraging and I am really hoping that I am not losing muscle along with fat.
My diet pretty much stays the same,... either tuna salad or chicken caesar salad for lunch, and my dinner is always meat and green veggie. I always have eggs for breakfast.
Once my horses get home I am going to switch to a T-dawg type diet of TKD with a cheat day. But forego the morning carb. I did this a couple months ago and noticed a huge difference in my stomach.

The Shadow said:
We havent met....

Im Shadow

STFU and train

Hi SHADOW!!! Thanks for checking in and introducing yourself. I CANNOT believe the AMAZING support this forum has. It's ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! I wish I had more time to look through ppls posts and comment. *hopefully when my life becomes a little more consistent!!

What's STFU? and I still don't understand this Karma thingy???

Have a GREAT day everyone!!

Jacqueline747 said:
Hi SHADOW!!! Thanks for checking in and introducing yourself. I CANNOT believe the AMAZING support this forum has. It's ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! I wish I had more time to look through ppls posts and comment. *hopefully when my life becomes a little more consistent!!

What's STFU? and I still don't understand this Karma thingy???

Have a GREAT day everyone!!

STFU = Shut the F*ck Up (and Train) - it's Shadow's little saying.....kinda like Nike's "Just do it"

And let's not get into a contest on eating!! :FRlol: I can pack away some stuff too!! :evil:

Have a great day yourself!!

I'm late to the piece but just wanted to say welcome - the EF ladies board is quite a special place.

I'm interested in the sawmill you work at. What kind of timber? Do you make boards or just prepare logs? I work at a sawmill company too, but we make flooring on our site. I now know more about timber and saw kerf than I ever thought possible. LOL.

Glad you're here :) Good luck with your goals.

Top Bottom