Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jacque's Journ(ey)(al)

Jacqueline747 said:
I am going to Merritt Mountain Music Fest for my holidays. I will be camping for a week and half.
When I come back from my holidays I am going to start a 40-30-30 or The Shadow Project. Maybe I will get more support if I stick to what you guys are doing. I WILL start doing morning cardio and weights after work!! I hope I will be able to control my cravings on a diet like that.
I know I can stick to anything as long as I am seeing results!!
So I think I will start a new log when I get back.

I will be taking Kelp and l-tyrosine and a multi as well as coral calcium and maybe some extra b vits

Have a GREAT time camping!! I used to love camping......

And we'll support you regardless.....

jenscats5 said:
Have a GREAT time camping!! I used to love camping......

And we'll support you regardless.....

Sorry.. I just re-read what I wrote and it sounded kind of ignorant.. BUT I didn't mean it that way!!
You guys are all really supportive and I know I must seem like a fly by night but I have been working very hard since January and I am dedicated to my goals... I may slip up here and there.. get down on myself... get irrational...bla bla bla but It's all apart of being me.. and I may take a bit longer to get there but I know I WILL SUCCEED!!!!

Thank you all for posting on my log and I WILL BE BACK!!! I leave tomorrow morning!!

Jacqueline747 said:
Sorry.. I just re-read what I wrote and it sounded kind of ignorant.. BUT I didn't mean it that way!!
You guys are all really supportive and I know I must seem like a fly by night but I have been working very hard since January and I am dedicated to my goals... I may slip up here and there.. get down on myself... get irrational...bla bla bla but It's all apart of being me.. and I may take a bit longer to get there but I know I WILL SUCCEED!!!!

Thank you all for posting on my log and I WILL BE BACK!!! I leave tomorrow morning!!

No I didn't read it that way, but I wanted to reaffirm our support for ya here.....

Well YOU have a awesome time!! We'll see you when you get back!!

i'm back... and boy oh boy did i do a number on my body. i am now 203lbs and bloated to the nines.
Being out in the boonies for a week with nothing but fair food really isn't a good thing.
i am going to have to post new pictures and measurements so I am going to start a new fat log!!!
I will be officially back on track tomorrow starting with cardio on an empty stomach!!!

ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR DIET?? 40-30-30? I think I am going to need a tutor!! Anyone want a puppet who will follow EVERY SINGLE WORD OF ADVICE AND HAS THE MONEY TO BUY ANY TYPE OF FOOD AND SUPPLEMENT AVAILABLE AND WILL WORK HER ASS OFF AT THE GYM??????...lol
Yeah after seeing all those hot bodies at the music fest I am below depressed!! can yah tell??

Jacqueline747 said:
i'm back... and boy oh boy did i do a number on my body. i am now 203lbs and bloated to the nines.
Being out in the boonies for a week with nothing but fair food really isn't a good thing.
i am going to have to post new pictures and measurements so I am going to start a new fat log!!!
I will be officially back on track tomorrow starting with cardio on an empty stomach!!!

ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR DIET?? 40-30-30? I think I am going to need a tutor!! Anyone want a puppet who will follow EVERY SINGLE WORD OF ADVICE AND HAS THE MONEY TO BUY ANY TYPE OF FOOD AND SUPPLEMENT AVAILABLE AND WILL WORK HER ASS OFF AT THE GYM??????...lol
Yeah after seeing all those hot bodies at the music fest I am below depressed!! can yah tell??

Welcome back!! Glad you had fun!! Why don't you try the 40/30/30 plan for a bit & see how you do on it?? Just make sure you track your fiber (25-35g per day) so you don't have that 'issue'....

I started the 40/30/30 when I began Shadows project and I cannot tell you how much difference it makes. You really should do it. I do not want to sound rude or be blunt, but I think you should do it, wether or not you have digesting problems...It will not get worse...and as I once told a friend who always had an excuse about diet or workouts...
"I don-t like chicken, oe fish...I don-t like lunges etc..." you get the idea...
I just said ..."there is no way to be fit, if you don't eat right and train right...
Go for it! Just be brave!

florencia said:
I started the 40/30/30 when I began Shadows project and I cannot tell you how much difference it makes. You really should do it. I do not want to sound rude or be blunt, but I think you should do it, wether or not you have digesting problems...It will not get worse...and as I once told a friend who always had an excuse about diet or workouts...
"I don-t like chicken, oe fish...I don-t like lunges etc..." you get the idea...
I just said ..."there is no way to be fit, if you don't eat right and train right...
Go for it! Just be brave!

I don't have any exuses for not using the 40/30/30 I just find I get better results from a low carb diet. I have no cravings and I find it really quite easy to stick to. But I hit plateaus really quickly on it so I would like to try something different.
AND.... thank you for your reply!!!

Top Bottom