Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I’m finally done cutting

Female
Had a kid and gained a lot of weight. I had to work hard to lose that baby weight
Its finally all gone
I’m back to 135 pounds
Now i need to get back into the gym and get my strength back
Which PED’s work good post pregnancy?

congrats on the child. they are gifts for sure

i would look at anavar. domestic supply has a good product in stock

Female
Had a kid and gained a lot of weight. I had to work hard to lose that baby weight
Its finally all gone
I’m back to 135 pounds

Congratulations on the bundle of joy!!

If you want strength no SARM will compete with Anavar. Just have to be careful with Anavar. Max dose would be 10 mg until you get a couple cycles under your belt. At that point some women can go up to 20 mg without risk, but most can't.

Now depending on your actual body image goals (Bikini, Figure, Physique, bodybuilding, and Fitness) you may not need to go with Anavar or you may have to use some more risky PEDs. I'm not here to tell you which of those boxes you need to target, but I'm more than willing to give my non-medical opinion based on my research for my wife on what I would recommend.

Caution: If you are planning on having more kids, I would avoid Anavar. It most likely would not have any affect if quit a couple months before pregnancy, but I would not want to risk it. Also Anavar will screw up your cycle.

Female
Its finally all gone
I’m back to 135 pounds

There are no specific post pregnancy drugs

Females should not use steroids, check NATURAL sarms replacements: OSTAZOL-booster of TEST and strength; NUTROZOL-booster of HGH, sleep/recovery aid; CARDAZOL-booster of cardio, stamina, energy, FAT loss

Women don't need steriods unless u compete. Go to the gym. Mayne eventually sarms

Top Bottom