Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I’m confused, I’m overwhelmed…. Help pls! 

Re: I?m confused, I?m overwhelmed?. Help pls! ?

StellarTiggy said:
Nope. I wasn't implying that. I was referring to the balances I see discussed here most often. I've seen quite a few different people literally post that they do their best balancing their meals the 40.30.30 way in reference to the Zone diet. I would never take that path myself, though. Mixing too many things at once gives me severe digestive problems - it runs in my family.

I dont see anyone mixing their meals....in fact, I think the majority are doing a great job of macro combinations

Hmm, well, I guess I spend too much time on the Diet and Bodybuilding board considering I surfed through every page of the three diet sections you have on this site and that section contained the largest amount of threads about macros. The zone diet split was a very popular question, whether in that particular phrasing or otherwise, I can assure you that much. The second and third most questioned were 40.40.20 and keto diets. By mixing I meant food combinations, i.e. milk with meat. Remember that one? Milk with fruit also causes fermentation- it has been scientifically proven. Guess you should think twice about putting those acidic blueberries in your cereal :heart:

that face didnt work out. Question: if a person builds muscle fairly quickly, does that mean that person (say...me) has a slow metabolism or a quick one? My test. level is normal. At least it was the last time I checked. er...there have been other aspects (hair problems). I don't know if this really accounts for anything. What's your opinion, Shadow?

Re: I?m confused, I?m overwhelmed?. Help pls! ?

StellarTiggy said:
that face didnt work out. Question: if a person builds muscle fairly quickly, does that mean that person (say...me) has a slow metabolism or a quick one? My test. level is normal. At least it was the last time I checked. er...there have been other aspects (hair problems). I don't know if this really accounts for anything. What's your opinion, Shadow?

cant say...it all goes back to genetics.

Muscle easily = mesomorph

Fat easily - endo

naturally skinny = ecto

so..I would venture to say that you are a meso/ecto or endo depending upon "natural" bodyfat levels

lol. I can't tell regarding my 'natural' bodyfat levels. I used to be an endo weighing 150. I would eat half a dominoes pizza + cinnastix and garlic bread and dressing and stuff...put on a few pounds in a day or two. I ate a horrid amount of sweets my entire life, overate, ate chemicals, saturated fats (you get the point) and then dropped all the weight in about 7 months total now. I'm maintaining somewhere between 100 and 105. Pretty good muscle tone...isn't showing on the scale tho :/ I dunno how good or bad that is. You can see the outline of my abs at this point. You can also tell I had built shoulder/bicep muscle. All hell breaks loose when I flex tho. My thighs are naturally muscular but same goes for those; perhaps even more muscular than arms. I dunno, I suppose I'm an ecto-mes now 'cause I'm damn skinny with sum cute muscles :heart:

Top Bottom