Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IUD and var....

Oral bc has cleared up my fiacias acne and crushed her sex drive, been off a month now and back to normal, superqt thanks for advice she is going to doctors apoointment tom afternoon to check into iud, I believe she will probably be reffered to a gyno. Will be interesting to hear what tge doc has to say this go around!! One thing we do know now is that oral bc is out, if iud is not good either im looking at banking some swimmers and gettin snipped, see what the wk brings!
Radar havent heard of that info before...interesting
Superqt thanks for the advice

Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk

well i never claimed to know everthing ,just what i researched on it,

Thanks QT thats good to know!

Its good to be aware of all the negatives radar, I know her doctor is hesitant to give her iud because there is a slight chance of perferating the wall upon insertion rendering her unable to have children, thats why she is looking to be referred to a gyno, thanks for info radar
And for the poster its good to be aware of everything positive and negative, I will ket u know how my fiancais gets along at the doctors today

Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk

It should't matter with the two things. I had two iud's. the first one was great. the second one broke out my chin super bad. I told my dr to take it out. he said its not because of the iud. I said YES it is. He took it out, I was clear 3 months later. The only thing with var added to it ...I get chin acne with var. So if you get it with one, you will get it worse with the other.:rolleyes:

Misunderstanding....she already has the Mirena IUD and wants to take var! Sorry peeps!

It's do able I just find it counter productive cause the Mirena has progestron release. There have been woman I have know that took both progestron based BC and var they did see results, but for ideal max results best to not be on progestron based BC or any hormonal based BC.

Top Bottom