Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IslandGirl's Dynamite Comes in Small Packages

mmmm sushi! Gotta love it!

You`ll have to keep us posted on how your clients do. It must be exciting to watch people you`ve helped get up there!

mmmm sushi! Gotta love it!

You`ll have to keep us posted on how your clients do. It must be exciting to watch people you`ve helped get up there!

I will. Yes, I love how the girls transform and blossom from inside out. Like a butterfly coming out of it's cocoon and watching them live a brand new life.

Today was a cold and rainy day in Colorado. Fall is here.

We hit the tracks after the Broncos played. Ran some stairs, lunges across the field, sprints and the sled push. I pushed a little too hard on the sled ...I ended up feeling sick. Like wanting to up-chuck. Yuck!

After tracks, came home and got ready to go to Saltgrass Steak house to celebrate a friends birthday. Had some seared ahi, dry filet no oil, no butter, dry salad and dry sweet potato.

I am on the H-O-M-E-S-T-R-E-T-C-H!!! Leaving for Atlanta on Thurs.

Kind of busy this week preparing stuff, cooking and getting things packed. I'm cooking ALL my food and going to freeze it and pack in my suitcase. I already bought my junk food for backstage. Pedi and Mani is high on the list. Preparing skin for spray tanning.

Tomorrow and Tuesday is full body workout. No major training anymore. All done until after my show. Cardio tomorrow Am and Pm and Am on Tues. and depending how I am looking if I will be doing cardio Pm on Tues. We shall see.

Today was a cold and rainy day in Colorado. Fall is here.

We hit the tracks after the Broncos played. Ran some stairs, lunges across the field, sprints and the sled push. I pushed a little too hard on the sled ...I ended up feeling sick. Like wanting to up-chuck. Yuck!

After tracks, came home and got ready to go to Saltgrass Steak house to celebrate a friends birthday. Had some seared ahi, dry filet no oil, no butter, dry salad and dry sweet potato.

I am on the H-O-M-E-S-T-R-E-T-C-H!!! Leaving for Atlanta on Thurs.

Kind of busy this week preparing stuff, cooking and getting things packed. I'm cooking ALL my food and going to freeze it and pack in my suitcase. I already bought my junk food for backstage. Pedi and Mani is high on the list. Preparing skin for spray tanning.

Tomorrow and Tuesday is full body workout. No major training anymore. All done until after my show. Cardio tomorrow Am and Pm and Am on Tues. and depending how I am looking if I will be doing cardio Pm on Tues. We shall see.

Keep it going. You`re almost there. I`m excited for you. :)

safe travels hun, and keep me in the loop this weekend so i know how it goes pretty please! :)

Best wishes at nationals I love seeing diffrent peak weeks. Also great to see how people handle post contest looking forward to seeing more of this log :)

Top Bottom