Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ischia99

Good abbage! Tighten that shit up and get your delts poppin & you have somethign to scare the other contestants!

Sassy69 said:
Good abbage! Tighten that shit up and get your delts poppin & you have somethign to scare the other contestants!

Sassy, hey there girl!!. ;) .. I totally agree with you!!!! I am trying everything to get these delts popping.. but it seems to be a weak area for me.. I always tighten up in my trap when I go heavy on shoulders and it pisses me off!!! I want to get a back shot posted for you guys so you can see how it looks I tried taking a picture by myself but it didnt come out well..

Thanks for the feedback!!! :qt: I will try to post more next week..

Ischia :heart:

Miss24k said:
Looking pretty good for 5 weeks out.... Good job girl

Thanks.. you really think so Miss 24K?? :qt: .. this is my first show so I dont really have anything to go on.. I dont know when things are to come in or how tight I am suppose to look at this point..all I know is I am always striving to be tighter and leaner.... Thanks for the feedback and compliments!!!

Hey by the way.. I am getting hungry but I cant eat until another hour!!!aaaaaahhhhhhhh :evil: :p

The Shadow said:
Yohimburn ES if you arent..looking really good

Shadow,

I am extremely honored by your compliment ;) .. thank you!! I was really hoping you would post your opinion on here...

I actually ordered the Yohimburn ES on Friday as well as the Glucorell to take with my meals that have carbs.. (i have been reading your posts :) ). I hope to get it no later than this Wednesday.. My trainer says that I am still holding water and that once I start depleting the week of the show things should be looking really good.. ( I hope he is right).. Right now I am trying to focus on lower back and shoulders... 5 more weeks!!!

*** I am very nervous b/c the I just found out a "ringer" will be competing in my height class :worried: ... this girl is a figure competitor and has competed on a national level, she has done loads of growth over the years and does crazy amounts of steroids that would even scare guys.. I am hoping her looks will be too hard for judges.. or that she overdoses on the cocaine she sniffs.. :evil: (yup she does drugs)***

Anyhow, I have been using this thought as fuel and have been pushing extremely hard in the gym!!!!!

Ish -- you look GREAT!! Fan-freakin-tab-u-lous!!

Sux about the ringer..... :worried:

jenscats5 said:
Ish -- you look GREAT!! Fan-freakin-tab-u-lous!!

Sux about the ringer..... :worried:

Jen,

I have to admit at first I was very disappointed and low on moral when I heard the news... Especially her reason for doing the show is out of spite, she has it out with another girl who is doing the show and is in another height class..

Anyhow, this ringer is a night dancer who really lives a hard core party life.. she is also much older so her muscles are much more mature than mine but she is on so much shit, its scary :evil: .. I am only 22yrs old and this is my first show but my condition is pretty good and I really abide by the books.. clean eats constantly, plenty of water, in bed by 9pm or 10 pm the latest and up running on an empty stomach at 6am in morning.. I am in the gym twice a day.. Really giving all I got.. It just sucks knowing no matter what I do I can not beat this girl..she is a beast!!! :chomp:

Okay i guess i feel better that i got this off my chest..

Thanks for the compliment..your very nice!!!

Top Bottom