Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ischia99

Ischia99 said:
Sassy: I will make it a point to have pics so everyone can see, with Bunny's assistance of course!! ;)

Bunny & Miss 24K: I know you guys are right, my trainer made a deal with me, since I am holding a lot of water and genetically Italians hold more water (so he says) he wants me to do cardio in the morning only for 1 hr and no more cardio during the day just weight train at night.. So sounds good to me!! I use to do 2 hrs of cardio a day when i first started training so 1 hour of cardio is a total cut back!!!..

You guys are awesome, thanks so much for all your support!!!

xoxox
Ischia :heart:

...psst I was referring to " ... only 4 more days until my man gets back from the marines!!!!!!!!! its been 3 long lonely months!!!! "

Extra Cardio wink wink

:rolleyes: Just ignore me :rose:

*Bunny* said:
...psst I was referring to " ... only 4 more days until my man gets back from the marines!!!!!!!!! its been 3 long lonely months!!!! "

Extra Cardio wink wink

:rolleyes: Just ignore me :rose:

:evil: hee hee hee... gotcha.. well in that case perhaps I should back off the 1 hr cardio session..lol..

June 21st*

Note: Yesterday night began using Saran Wrap & Prep H

Wake: 5:40am * Exfoliate & use Yohimburn ES on legs, abs & lower back**

1 thermo boost

6:15am: Cardio on empty stomach: 40 mins on Arc trainer & 20 min sprints & inclines on :evil: dreadmill Total calories burned 600 calories

7:15am: 2 Glucorell

7:30am :p Meal 1: ½ cup of oatmeal & 3 oz. of chicken: 30g carbs, 20g protein= 200 calories

9:15am: 1 Glucorell

9:30am Meal 2: 3 oz. chicken ½ cup of asparagus & 3 oz. sweet potato & 1 fish oil= 20g protein, 20g carbs, 5g fiber, 1g fat= 189 calories

10:00am: Coffee :coffee:

12:00pm: Meal 3: 3 oz of turkey breast w/ ½ cup of asparagus & 3 oz. sweet potato & 1 fish oil= 20g protein, 20g carbs, 5g fiber, 1 g fat= 189 calories

1:30pm: 30 minute ab session ;)

2:30pm Meal 4 : 3 oz. turkey breast w/ 1 cup of asparagus= 20g protein & 10g fiber = 120 calories

5:00pm: Weight Training Biceps & Shoulders (1 hour @ fast pace)

6:00pm: 2 Glucorells

6:15pm Meal 5: 4oz sweet potato & 4 oz. Turkey = 30g carbs, 30g protein= 240 calories

9:00pm Meal 6: 5 oz Cod & 1 fish oil = 32g protein, 4g fat =164 calories

9:30pm: Sleep :verygood:

**ONLY 2 Weeks & 4 Days to be exact** :evil:

Hmm -- bump for question about Glucorell right after training ... I think you don't want to do that. After training is when you want quick absorption of carbs ....

Sassy69 said:
Hmm -- bump for question about Glucorell right after training ... I think you don't want to do that. After training is when you want quick absorption of carbs ....

Wow.. really?? Good thing you posted!! So should I take the Glucorell out after morning cardio and after weight training?? :worried:

Ischia ;)

Ischia99 said:
Wow.. really?? Good thing you posted!! So should I take the Glucorell out after morning cardio and after weight training?? :worried:

Ischia ;)

K -- stealing Ulter's words from my PM:

If you're talking about a post workout shake then no you don't have to take one, but I do. If you're talking about taking it an hour or so after training with a real meal then yes take one.

Sassy69 said:
K -- stealing Ulter's words from my PM:

If you're talking about a post workout shake then no you don't have to take one, but I do. If you're talking about taking it an hour or so after training with a real meal then yes take one.

Sassy,

I eat my post work out meal right after my workout, therefore I dont require the Glucorell??

Thx
Ischia

This is a good question. I take a gluceroll fifteen minutes before my training is over for max absorb. of apple juice. Is this wrong? I thought the gluceroll would HELP with the absorb? Hope it is okay to ask this question here on your log....

Thanks!

Ischia99 said:
Sassy,

I eat my post work out meal right after my workout, therefore I dont require the Glucorell??

Thx
Ischia

What are you eating?

My trainer told me, that when dieting for a show taking Glucorell is just wasting your money, because you aren't putting in that many carbs, that you have to worry about your body not using the up.

Miss24k said:
What are you eating?

My trainer told me, that when dieting for a show taking Glucorell is just wasting your money, because you aren't putting in that many carbs, that you have to worry about your body not using the up.

At this point all I eat is Chick w/ yams or turkey with yams or oatmeal.. so basically the only carbs that are included in my meals are either green veggies (fiber) or yams or oatmeal..

Wow.. that is what your trainer told you?? interesting..

Top Bottom