Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ischia99

I didnt' say it was cod - just sayign i prefer it to tilapia.

However tilapia is $4.99/lb, orange roughie is $14.99/lb... :worried:

Last edited:
Hey all.. here we go!!

Wake: 5:30am
1 multi vitamin & 2 thermo boosts

Cardio: 30 mins intervals on arc trainer & 30 mins on treadmill (Hitt)= total calorie burned: 600 calories

7:15am: 1 Glucorell

7:30am (Meal 1): ½ cup of oatmeal w/ 3 oz chicken= 30g carbs, 20g protein= 200 calories

9:30am (Meal 2): 4 oz. ground turkey w/ 1 cup of spinach & 1 fish oil= 30g protein, 10g carbs, 12g fat = 268 calories

10:00am: 1 cup of coffee

12:00pm (Meal 3): 4 oz. ground turkey & chicken (dark meat) w/ 1 cup of spinach & ½ sweet potato & 1 fish oil= 30g protein, 12g fat, 10g fiber carb, 20g carbs = 348 calories

3:00pm (Meal 4) : 3 oz. chicken w/ 1 cup of broccoli & 1 fish oil = 20g protein, 10g carbs, 1g fat = 129 calories

5:00pm: Weight Training ( LEGS) No Cardio

6:15pm: 1 glucorell

6:30pm (Meal 5): 3 oz chicken w/ ½ cup of oatmeal = ½ cup of oatmeal w/ 3 oz chicken= 30g carbs, 20g protein= 200 calories

9:00pm (Meal 6): 4 oz. Cod = 30g protein, 3g fat = 147 calories

10:00pm: Sleep

Total Caloric Intake: 1292 calories

Total protein: 150g protein, 80g carbs, 30g fiber, 30g fat

Ischia :heart:

2 weeks and 5 days out!!! :worried:

Any pic updates? You are going to see amazing changes over the next 2 weeks! (Can we see too??)

I'm soooo excited for you!

Miss24k said:
No worries girlie you are going to do just fine, remember go into it with no expectations, just do your very best :rose:

Hi Miss24K,

Its funny ever since I have stopped over training and took in more fats and listened to both you and Sassy about not worrying about the other competitors I have been feeling better and looking better!!! And guess what the pounds are starting to come off!! ;) Not much but i am at 138lbs right now and if i drop 10lbs of water then I will be 128 or 125lb for competition and that was my personal goal ;) !!

I want to thank you guys soooooooooo much.. I think i will have more pics available for you guys by this weekend!!!

Oh yeah by the way everyone: only 4 more days until my man gets back from the marines!!!!!!!!! its been 3 long lonely months!!!! :busy:

You see girl, you just had to stop stressing, you did everything you could up until this point, don't worry about a thing, just have a good tie and enjoy it.... :)

Oh yea you'll drop like 10 lbs in water, no doubt, I dropped 10 this time, and gained 10 lbs also lol

Ischia99 said:
Hi Miss24K,

Its funny ever since I have stopped over training and took in more fats and listened to both you and Sassy about not worrying about the other competitors I have been feeling better and looking better!!! And guess what the pounds are starting to come off!! ;) Not much but i am at 138lbs right now and if i drop 10lbs of water then I will be 128 or 125lb for competition and that was my personal goal ;) !!

I want to thank you guys soooooooooo much.. I think i will have more pics available for you guys by this weekend!!!

Oh yeah by the way everyone: only 4 more days until my man gets back from the marines!!!!!!!!! its been 3 long lonely months!!!! :busy:

YAY Be careful with those Extra Cardio sessions :p

*Bunny* said:
YAY Be careful with those Extra Cardio sessions :p

Yup ore is not always better.

Just so you know I reduced my cardio and increased my calories getting ready for this last competition and I came in leaner.

Sassy: I will make it a point to have pics so everyone can see, with Bunny's assistance of course!! ;)

Bunny & Miss 24K: I know you guys are right, my trainer made a deal with me, since I am holding a lot of water and genetically Italians hold more water (so he says) he wants me to do cardio in the morning only for 1 hr and no more cardio during the day just weight train at night.. So sounds good to me!! I use to do 2 hrs of cardio a day when i first started training so 1 hour of cardio is a total cut back!!!..

You guys are awesome, thanks so much for all your support!!!

xoxox

Top Bottom