Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ischia99

Okay quick change up :rolleyes: .. since i will be training abs during lunch I decided to switch meal 3 & 4 :chomp: .. I will eat the egg whites and spinach now and the chick, spinach & oatmeal after my ab routine!! :p To replinish!!! and have a little bit of carbs in my system before I hit hamstrings and do cardio at 5pm..

At this point I dont know anymore.. It just sounds better to me!!!

Getting a bit bloated by all this spinach :worried:

Ischia.. :heart:

Okay here we go... Last day of carb cycle and then I carb up and train like an animal on the weekend :evil:

Wake: 5:45am (Exfoliated legs and abs, used Yohimburn ES)
Multi Vitamin

6:30am: 5 Mile Run/ Jog/ Sprints Burned 500 Calories

7:30am: 1 Glucorell

8:00am (Meal 1) post work out shake: 2 scoops of designer whey w/ 1 tsp of glutamine ¼ cup of dry oats & 1 cup of strawberries: 40g protein, 20g carbs = 240 calories

9:30am: (Taurine & Fish Oil, Glucorell)

10:00am (Meal 2): 6 whites, 1 whole egg, 1 cup of Green Turnip leaves w/ 1 cup of fiber one & 1 cup of coffee-black :coffee: : 30g protein, 20g carbs (fiber carbs) = 200 calories

1:00pm (Meal 3): 4.5 oz chicken w/ 1 cup of asparagus = 35g protein, 3g fat, 10g carbs = 207 calories & (1 fish oil capsule)

2:30pm: 1 Glucorell

3:00pm (Meal 4): 5 oz. chicken w/ ¼ cup of oatmeal & ½ cup of asparagus (fish oil capsule): 40g protein, 7g starch carbs, 5g fiber carbs, 3g fat = 235 calories

5:00pm: Chest & Triceps w/ 30 min interval training on Arc Trainer

6:30pm (Meal 5): 5 oz. chicken w/ ½ sweet potato: 40g protein, 20g carbs = 240 calories

9:00pm (Meal 6): 6oz. Salmon = 42g protein, 12g fat = 276 calories

Total Protein: 227 g Total Carbs: 82g Starchy Carbs: 45g, Fiber Carbs: 35g, Fat:21gTotal Caloric Intake: 1398 calories

Ischia99 said:
Okay here we go... Last day of carb cycle and then I carb up and train like an animal on the weekend :evil:

Wake: 5:45am (Exfoliated legs and abs, used Yohimburn ES)
atta girl :) Great job hun :D :heart:

June 12th CARB LOAD!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p :p :p

June 12th CARB LOAD Day 1

**Multi Vitamin

Morning Cardio: 30 mins arc trainer (intervals) Calories burned: 400 calories

9:00pm: 2 Glucorell

Meal 1 (9:15am): ½ cup of dry oats, 6 whites & 1 whole, ½ cup of straw & ½ cup of fiber & ½ scoop of pp & one & 1 fish oil & 1tsp Glutamine= 37g carbs, 3g fat, 40g protein = 335 calories

11:00am= Plyometric session 60 mins Focus: Legs & Abs

12:00pm: Glucorell

Meal 2 (12:15): 4 oz. chicken, ½ sweet potato, 1 cup of kale & fish oil: 30g protein, 30g carbs = 240 calories

1:30pm: Weight Training: Shoulders & Biceps

2:30pm: 2 Glucorell

Meal 3 (3:00pm): ½ carbo force w/ 2 scoops VPX zero carb protein powder= 40g protein, 50g carbs= 420 calories

Meal 4 (5:00pm): 5 oz. chicken w/ ½ sweet potato & 1 cup of Kale & 1 fish oil = 35 g protein, 30g carbs = 260 calories

Meal 5 (8:00pm): 6 oz. chicken w/ 1 cup of Kale & 1 fish oil = 42g protein, 10g carbs = 208 calories

Total Caloric Intake: 1453 calories

Quick Update: 16% body fat :worried: Not Good!!
Weight: 140 lbs
Height: 5'6
Waist: 27' inches
Hip: 36 3/8
Upper Thigh: 23 3/8
Lower Thigh: 19

Okay here is what has been established this weekend!! I am overtraining and overdoing it with the cardio and not taking in enough calories (reason why bf has not dropped).. I was banned from the gym on Sunday by my trainer!! Yesterday night i start to feel sick, flu like symptoms, I wake up i have a soar throat!! I am freaking out!! Note that my log today will have lots of Vitamin C!! Plenty of water ( I always drink 1 gallon and a half in one day) and I did no morning cardio.. Lots of positive thoughts going through my mind, I did not do all this for the past 8 weeks for nothing!! I will prevail!!!

Mental Thought: I think knowing that i am going up against 2 RINGERS.. thats right not one!! but two !! has got me all worked up and has had me intake low calories and overtraining and I hate to admit it my body is paying for it!!

Okay here is the plan I have decided to intake all natural foods from now until the end and no more carb cycling until the week of the show!! Here we go:

June 13th: NO MORE CARB CYCLING, NO MORE SHAKES!! 3 weeks & 5 days out!!

No Morning Cardio: Feeling tired & I have a soar throat which I am trying to take care of with Vitamin C, Mouth wash, & tons of water
7:30am (Multi Vitamin, 1 Glucorell, Vitamin C)

8:00am (Meal 1): 4 oz. chicken with 1/3 cup of oatmeal w/glutamine & 1 fish oil: 30g protein, 15 g carbs = 180 calories

10:30am: 1 Glucorell
11:00am (Meal 2): 4 oz. chicken w/ 3 oz. sweet potato & ½ cup of kale & 1 fish oil & Vitamin C: 30g protein, 20g carbs, 5 g fiber carbs = 220 calories

12:30pm: 1 Glucorell

1:00pm (Meal 3): 4 oz. chicken w/ ½ cup of Kale & ½ cup of fiber one cereal & 1 fish oil = 30g protein, 15 g carbs (fiber) = 180 calories

2:00pm : 30 min hitt cardio on Arc Trainer

2:45pm: 1 Glucorell

3:00pm (Meal 4): 4 oz. Chicken w/ ½ cup of Kale & 3 oz. sweet potato & Vitamin C = 30g protein, 20g carbs, 5g fiber = 220 calories

6:00pm (Meal 5): 5oz. chicken & 1 fish oil = 35g protein = 140 calories

8:15pm: Weight Train: Shoulders & Biceps (No Cardio)

9:00pm: 1 Glucorell

9:15pm (Meal 6): 4 oz. chicken w/ 3 oz. sweet potato & ½ cup of Kale & Vitamin C: 30g protein, 20g carbs, 5g fiber = 220 calories

Total Protein: 185g protein, 75g carbs, 25g fat
Total Caloric Intake= 1365 calories

10:00pm: Sleep

Wish me luck guys and send over lots of that positive energy!!

Ischia :qt:

Girl forget who you're competing against. You need to start thinking this is a competition with yourself and not the other girls, I think you may set yourself up for disappointment if you keep forcing on the fact that "you're up against 2 ringers".

I don't remember is this your 1st competition?

Sounds like your body is demanding some time off! Probably a good thing -- just eat clean & on your schedule. Sleep lots and dont' worry about the show. Better you take the time now than 3 days before. Definitely lots of water and just relax! SLEEP! You will probably come out of this feelign a million times better!

And like M24 said -- just focus on YOU bringing YOUR A-game to the stage. I always look at energy you spend worrying about others as energy that you are literally taking away from yourself and giving to your competition. DON'T DO THAT! Make those judges feel like they came there to see YOU! The rest of the people on stage are just there as ornamentation for the stage. They are irrelevant. They are nothing! They are POND SCUM! THEY CAN DO NOTHING EXCEPT BASK IN THE GLOW THAT IS YOU!

;c)

Feel better soon sweetie!

Sassy69 said:
Sounds like your body is demanding some time off! Probably a good thing -- just eat clean & on your schedule. Sleep lots and dont' worry about the show. Better you take the time now than 3 days before. Definitely lots of water and just relax! SLEEP! You will probably come out of this feelign a million times better!

And like M24 said -- just focus on YOU bringing YOUR A-game to the stage. I always look at energy you spend worrying about others as energy that you are literally taking away from yourself and giving to your competition. DON'T DO THAT! Make those judges feel like they came there to see YOU! The rest of the people on stage are just there as ornamentation for the stage. They are irrelevant. They are nothing! They are POND SCUM! THEY CAN DO NOTHING EXCEPT BASK IN THE GLOW THAT IS YOU!

;c)

Feel better soon sweetie!
A(wo)men to that girl!
Great post! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Wow!!! I needed to hear that!!

Thanks guys!!! I know I am getting consumed with the other competitors and I shouldnt be and you are all absolutely right!!

Miss 24K: Yes this is my first competition and therefore am very nervous but your right, i will focus on myself!!

Sassy: Loved your post!!! You are awesome!!! I definetly plan on resting and will have to pull through!!

Thanks girls, i will keep you posted!!

Ischia

P.S. I ended up not doing the cardio during lunch b/c I was just sooooo tired so I listened to my body and went tanning instead (got a good 15 min power nap).. and dropped some extra water i am holding today.

Top Bottom