Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ischia99

Welcome to the world of competition. It is so political and one-sided for a variety of reasons. The important thing is to do your first show for the experience & for yourself. If you can make an excellent showing, even better. But just keep in mind that the reality is the barriers to entry for figure shows at anything except the pro level are relatively low so there are LOTS of people getting involved. This girl you are concerned about might come out too hard and be ignored by the judges & someone you didnt' suspect is an up & comer w/ the right connections. Who knows?

Maybe don't *expect* some sort of less than fair play, but don't be suprised by it, and just be sure that you get out of the show what you want. Don't beat yourself down at all for anythign less than a first place. I continue to point out that especially if you are new, you can't set yourself up to judge yourself in live or die terms for one show. There are LOTS of shows going on with LOTS of competitors. Its one thing to do all the work to prepare for show, but there's also a lot of work required to being able to "do" shows well.

Sassy69 said:
Welcome to the world of competition. It is so political and one-sided for a variety of reasons. The important thing is to do your first show for the experience & for yourself. If you can make an excellent showing, even better. But just keep in mind that the reality is the barriers to entry for figure shows at anything except the pro level are relatively low so there are LOTS of people getting involved. This girl you are concerned about might come out too hard and be ignored by the judges & someone you didnt' suspect is an up & comer w/ the right connections. Who knows?

Maybe don't *expect* some sort of less than fair play, but don't be suprised by it, and just be sure that you get out of the show what you want. Don't beat yourself down at all for anythign less than a first place. I continue to point out that especially if you are new, you can't set yourself up to judge yourself in live or die terms for one show. There are LOTS of shows going on with LOTS of competitors. Its one thing to do all the work to prepare for show, but there's also a lot of work required to being able to "do" shows well.

I know, your right, its hard to keep that competitive attitude tamed at times. I definitely am looking foward to the behind the scenes of a figure show.. And I am also glad that I made the decision to do two shows back to back.. I have been learning alot during the past 7 weeks about dieting, training and all the different ways to "shock" the body.. I am still playing around with a lot of these tactics right now.. And I am soooooooo happy i found this board to keep me on my toes and to release any tention I am feeling..

Thanks for the post Sassy!!!

Ischia ;)

P.S. My Yohimburn ES & Glucorell came in today!!! That was fast!! Very excited to get home and use it!!

Okay you know what??.. :qt: I have decided to keep this thread going as my log since it has my pics. This way i can update on a weekly basis!! :)

Bunny :heart: : Thanks for posting the pics and helping me out...I am going to need your assistance for the next 5 weeks... :qt:

:evil: So lets start w/ today's menu and training sessions:

June 7th

Morning Cardio(empty stomach)**Used Yohimburn ES on inner thighs, lower back : 40 mins on Arc Trainer 560 calories burned

Meal 1 (7:15am) : (1Glucorell) Post workout shake, 2 scoops of designer whey w/ glutamine and ½ cup of straw & 1tbs flax seed oil = 40g protein, 5g carbs, 9g fat = 261 calories

Meal 2 (9:15am): ½ cup of oatmeal, 6 whites = 27g carbs, 27g protein = 216 calories

10:00am: :coffee: 1 cup of coffee w/ 1 cup of fiber one :p

Meal 3 (1:00pm): ½ sweet potato w/ 4 oz. chick & ½ cup of spinach = 30g protein, 20g carbs = 200 calories

2:00pm: 30 min interval training session on arc trainer: 400 calories burned

Meal 4 (3:00pm): 5 oz salmon w/ ½ sweet potato & ½ cup of broccoli = 35g protein, 20g carbs, 9g fat = 301 calories

5:00pm: Weight Train (Legs) 4 excersises concentrating on quads

Meal 5 (7:00pm): 6 oz. salmon w/ 1 cup of broccoli = 42g protein, 12g fat = 276 calories

9:00pm: Plyometric Training w/ my other trainer

10:00pm (Meal 6): Post work out shake 2 scoops of whey w/ ½ cup of straw: 40g protein, 5g carbs = 180 calories

Total Caloric Intake: 1434 calories

I welcome your comments..

Ischia :heart:

*Bunny* said:
YAY!!! I LOVE the Arc trainer :heart:

Glad to help :)

totally that thing is evil.. :evil: when you interval at max incline and max resistance for two minutes!!.. eewwhh..I LOVE IT!! ;)

Okay guys.. here we go!!!

My body is totally sore from yesterdays training sessions..I was in the gym 4x's yesterday ;) !!!

Shadow, Sassy, anyone... your comments are welcomed!!

I got home at 10:15pm from my last training yesterday and had a post workout shake w/ some fiber one cereal :p .. Slept well.. I could tell I did a great job of shocking and depleting the muscles!! :evil:

June 8th

No Morning Cardio – Rest-

**Multi Vitamin & 2 Fish Oil Capsules**

Meal 1(8:00am): 2 scoops of designer whey & 1 tablespoon of Glutamine w/ ½ cup of straw = 36g protein, 7g carbs = 172 calories

Meal 2 (10:00am): (Taurine) 6 whites w/ 1 cup of spinach & 1/3 cup of oatmeal w/ 2 strawberries = 27g protein, 17g carbs = 176 calories

10:30am - 1 cup of black coffee w/ fiber one :coffee:

Meal 3 (1:00pm): 4 oz chick w/ 1 cup of spinach & ½ cup of fiber one = 30g protein, 20g (Fiber) carbs, 3g fat = 247calories

2:00pm: 30 minute abdominal workout

Meal 4 (3:00pm): (R-ala & 1 Fish Oil) 4oz. chick w/ ½ sweet potato = 30g protein, 25g carbs, 3g fat = 247 calories

5:00pm: Hamstrings & 45 min interval training on arc trainer

Meal 5 (6:30pm): (R-ala & 1 fish oil) 4 oz. chick w/ ½ sweet potato = 30g protein, 25g carbs, 3g fat = 247 calories

Meal 6 (8:30pm): 4 oz. Tilapia = 28g protein, 5g fat = 157 calories

Total Caloric Intake- 1246 calories

74g carbs, 181 protein, 14g fat

I will post any changes throught the day!!

Ischia :qt:

Re: Ischia99 LOG

CARB CYCLE FOR THE NEXT 2 DAYS :worried: :chomp:

Okay here we go:

June 9th (Carb Cycle)

NO MORNING CARDIO

**Multi Vitamin, Glucorell & Fish Oil**

Meal 1 (8:15am): 6 whites & 1 whole w/ 1 cup of spinach = 30g protein, 10g carbs, 3g fat = 187 calories

Meal 2: (10:15am): 2 scoops of designer whey, 1 cup of fiber one cereal & 1 cup of coffee (Taurine) 40g protein, 10g carbs = 200 calories

Meal 3: (12:15pm): 4 oz. chick w/ ½ cup of spinach & ¼ cup of oatmeal (1 fish oil) 30g protein, 10g carbs = 160 calories

2:00pm: 30 minute ab work out

Meal 4: (3:15pm): 6 whites & 1 cup of spinach ( 1 fish oil) = 27g protein, 10g carbs = 148 calories

5:00pm: Hamstrings & 30 mins cardio

5:30pm: 1 Glucorell

Meal 5(6:00pm): Post workout shake: 2 scoops of designer whey w/ 2 cups of straw =40g protein, 20g carbs = 240 calories

Meal 6 (9:00pm): 6 oz. Salmon = 42g protein, 18g fat = 270 calories

9:30pm – Sleep

Total Caloric Intake: 1205 calories

**Wish me luck today its going to be a rough one** :worried:

Ischia :heart:

Top Bottom