Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ischia99

Ischia99 said:
July 20th 2005

Skipped my 5 mile run.. my body is extremely soar from my intense weight training session and boxing class I took yesterday :worried: Ouch!!

OKay here we go.. ( I need to go food shopping).

7:30am Meal1: 1/2 cup of oatmeal w/ 1.5 scoops of designer whey and a 8oz. glass of crystal light (pink lemonade)

** Drinking about 1 gallon of water followed by 1 gallon of crystal light a day**

9:30am snack: Green apple slices w/ 2 tbspns of ANPB and a handful of fiber one :p

10:00am: 2 cups of coffee :evil:

12:00pm Meal 2: turkey patty w/ 2 oz yam and 1 cup of broccoli rabe

3:00pm Meal 3: turkey patty w/ 2 oz yam and 1 cup of broccoli rabe

5:00pm: Weight Train Legs, followed by a 5 mile run at the trail by my house.. ( i know I am paranoid with my 5 mile run..but I skipped it this morning)..

7:00pm Meal 4: Post work out shake w/ 1 cup of fiber one

9:00pm Meal 5: chicken wrap :p

10:00pm: SLEEP :verygood:

Ischia over and out!!!.. :heart:

I need to make an adjustment to my 10:00am coffee, I also had a slither of fresh apple pie :p and NO I DO NOT FEEL GUILTY!!!! :verygood:

Ischia :heart:

LMAO --- how crazy is that that we have to say we feel no guilt over a tiny piece of pie???? Glad you enjoyed it guiltfree!

Sassy69 said:
LMAO --- how crazy is that that we have to say we feel no guilt over a tiny piece of pie???? Glad you enjoyed it guiltfree!

LOL.. I realized that lately I have been way to hard on myself when eating cheat meals.. I think I need to come to terms that everything must be eaten in moderation.. Sassy to be honest with you I have had better Apple Pie..lol.. perhaps it could have used a scoop of vanilla icecream :p..lol..

Ischia over and out!!!

:heart:

I did it again, I skipped out on cardio this morning b/c I was not able to get my butt out of bed, however it was not my fault.. my trainer was over my house yesterday until 11:30pm convincing me to do anther show :rolleyes: So perhaps I may be getting ready for another show.. but I am not sure yet we will see.. ;) If I do I will be competing towards the end of October..

Okay here we go

Wake: 5:30am went back to sleep

Wake again: 7:25am

Meal 1 7:30am: 1/2 cup of oatmeal w/ 4 straw and 3 oz chick and 1 rice cake w/ 1 tsp of ANPB & SF Jelly and 2 york peppermint patty cookies.. :p

Meal 2 9:30am: 1/2 cup of fiber one w/ 2 cups of coffee and 1 mango

Meal 3 12:00pm: 3 oz grilled chick w/ 1/2 cup of broccoli rabe

2:00pm: 30 min cardio session at the gym..

3:00pm Meal 4: 3 oz grilled chick and 3 oz sweet potato

5:00pm: 5 mile run ( No Weight Training today Off Day)

6:15pm Meal 5: grilled chicken in low carb tortilla spinach wrap and spinach salad w/ gorgonzola cheese :p

7:00pm: I plan to be having dessert at my bf's parents house therefore I will be eating a slither of fruit cheese cake :RADAR .. (Sassy I know what you are thinking.. and no I still do not feel guilty :verygood: )

9:00pm: Sleep.. need to get up early to run... No interruptions.. :evil:

Ischia over and out!!!!!!! :heart:

1 gallon of water today and 1 gallon of crystal light.. :toilet:

July 26th

Been a busy weekend, started a new job and a new "cleansing diet" which I think is working against me... :worried: I decided to follow a raw diet for 2 weeks to clean out my system.. it contains fresh fruits, nuts, sashimi, olive oil, avocado.. basically raw food items, but I am feeling constantly tired... although in a good mood, I feel tired and bloated... I has only been 2 days that I have been following the diet but I dont think I can stay on it too long... I dont know..

On my way to the gym to train legs and do a 60 min cardio session...and then off to work..

Catch ya guys later..

Ischia :heart:

If you don't have a lot of complex carbs in it you might consider only doing it for a week. Those diets are extremely low in cals & carbs and make it very hard to run for much longer than that. You might take a quick look at my cleansing diet thread & just compare your diet to that one to make sure you are getting enough of what you need for the purpose of the cleanse and enough to run on.

Just a thought - you may need to tone down your training accordingly -- legs + 60 min cardio is an aggressive day, cleansing diet or not. Let the cleanse do what it is supposed to do but also respect the amount of fuel you are putting in and don't overtax your system such that you are even more wiped out at the end of the cleanse.

I wish I read this post sooner....lol... By day 2 of the Raw Food Diet.. I felt sick as hell... lol.. and so lathargic and bloated!!!!... I added the grilled chicken and ground turkey and oatmeal again....lol.. feeling better but I am totally suffering water retention and bloatedness... what gives :worried:

Thanks for the info Sassy!!!

Ischia

Sassy69 said:
If you don't have a lot of complex carbs in it you might consider only doing it for a week. Those diets are extremely low in cals & carbs and make it very hard to run for much longer than that. You might take a quick look at my cleansing diet thread & just compare your diet to that one to make sure you are getting enough of what you need for the purpose of the cleanse and enough to run on.

Just a thought - you may need to tone down your training accordingly -- legs + 60 min cardio is an aggressive day, cleansing diet or not. Let the cleanse do what it is supposed to do but also respect the amount of fuel you are putting in and don't overtax your system such that you are even more wiped out at the end of the cleanse.

Top Bottom