Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ischia99

I think it's up until tomorrow she drinks that much water and is probably taking a diretic also.

My last show I was drinking 2.5 gallons of water for 5 days then on the thursday nothing, show was friday.

Miss24k said:
I think it's up until tomorrow she drinks that much water and is probably taking a diretic also.

My last show I was drinking 2.5 gallons of water for 5 days then on the thursday nothing, show was friday.
Ahh I see, thanks twinny, I :heart: you suga :bigkiss:

Ischia99 said:
July 7th- 2 More days :worried:

No Cardio

Wake 7:00am

Meal 1 7:30am: 1/2 cup of oatmeal w/ 3 oz of chick

Meal 2 10:00am: 4 oz ground turkey w/ 1 cup of asparagus

Meal 3 12:00pm: 3 oz yam, 3 oz of chick & 1/2 cup of asparagus

**Almost done with the 1st gallon** only 2 more to go ;)

Ischia :evil:

Meal 4 3:00pm: 4 oz ground turkey w/ 1 cup of asparagus

** almost done with the 2nd gallon** ;)

Meal 5 6:00pm: 3 oz yam, 3 oz of chick & 1/2 cup of asparagus :p

Meal 6 9:00pm: 4 oz. Salmon :p

July 12th 2005

Good Morning All!! Well although the competition is over, my fit and healthy ways will continue strong!! I really appreciate all your kind words and support through out the journey!!!..

Bunny: You have really been a big help and I thank you for inspiring me to continue with my log and really keep track of my nutrition and training.. Thanks Bunny.. Your awesome :heart:

Here it is:

Here is the run down today:

6:20am: 5 mile run (empty stomach)

7:15 : 1 Glucorell

7:30am meal 1: designer whey straw protein shake w/ 10 straw & 1/2 cup of oatmeal & 2 teaspoons of PB

10:00am Meal 2: 2.5 oz of chick w/ string beans, lettuce, chick peas topped off with lemon & olive oil.. 2 cups of coffee

12:00pm Meal 3: 4 oz. Cod

2:00pm: Gym - Train shoulders during lunch 40 mins workout

3:00pm Meal 4: 2.5 oz of chick w/ string beans, lettuce, chick peas topped off with lemon & olive oil.. 2 cups of coffee

5:00pm: Back to the gym to train Back 40 mins & 20 mins cardio

6:15pm: 1 Glucorell

6:30pm Meal 5: Dont know yet but I plan to cheat b/c I am going to my god son's birthday party.. hopefully they have some form of protein and carbs.. lol..

NOTE: Changing the body part combos here is what they use to be during the past 4 months:

Old Routine:
Chest & Triceps
Back
Legs
Shoulders & Biceps
Abs: Every other day

New Routine:
Shoulders & Back
Triceps & Biceps
Chest & Abs
Legs
** Abs every 2 days**

Cardio: 5 miles 5x's a week (I want to see if this will help with bringing down the size of the quads).. Plus I love running.. I am getting better at it ;)

Drinking: 1 gallon & 1/2 - 2 gallons a day during off season.. ;)

Thanks again everyone!!!

Ischia :qt:

Ischia99 said:
July 12th 2005

Good Morning All!! Well although the competition is over, my fit and healthy ways will continue strong!! I really appreciate all your kind words and support through out the journey!!!..

Bunny: You have really been a big help and I thank you for inspiring me to continue with my log and really keep track of my nutrition and training.. Thanks Bunny.. Your awesome :heart:
Awww thank you girl :rose: ... I am very happy to help ALL of you ladies in any way I can... I truly love hearing the little things the ladies say about how a compliment made their day, went the extra mile on HIIT, did 3 sets of chin ups unassisted, made it thru a comp!!! etc... stuff like that.

Absolutely my pleasure darlin' ... :heart:

July 13th 2005

Good Morning!! :)

Well I didnt run this morning b/c my legs are shot :rolleyes: so I decided to let them rest!! Instead I headed to the gym to start my shoulder and bicep workout.. I didnt get much done b/c by my 3rd excercise I was starving and feeling dizzy, so I put down the weights and went home for breakfast :chomp: ... Here is the scoop for today:

7:15am Meal1: 1whole egg & 1 white, 1/4 cup of oatmeal & 1 slice of wheat bread w/ yogurt spread

8:30am: 1 cup of coffee w/ a dash of half & half & 2 sweet & lows

10:00am (mid morning snack): 10 cashews & 5 almonds

12:00pm Meal 2:3 oz chick w/ 1/2 cup of broccoli rabe & 4 oz. yam

2:00pm: 40 min cardio session during lunch (arc trainer)

3:00pm Meal 3: turkey burger in low carb wrap w/ onions, romain lettuce & some ketchup

5:00pm: Finish up shoulder & bicep workout

6:00pm Meal 4: 3 oz chick w/ yam & 1/2 cup of broccoli rabe

8:00pm: Going out to dinner with the boyfriend, hopefully sushi & then some ice cream for dessert :p ;)

** Back to running my 5 mile trail tomorrow**

Ischia ;)

July 18th

Skipped morning cardio today, I was just way too tired and I think the body needed the rest..

7:00am: 1/2 cup of oatmeal w/ 1scoop of designer whey pp and 4 straws.

9:00am: 2 rice cakes w/ ANPB and SF jelly :p

10:00am: 2 cups of coffee w/ non dairy creamer

and still drinking over a gallon of water a day..

over and out
Ischia

Ischia99 said:
July 18th

Skipped morning cardio today, I was just way too tired and I think the body needed the rest..

7:00am Meal : 1/2 cup of oatmeal w/ 1scoop of designer whey pp and 4 straws.

9:00am Snack : 2 rice cakes w/ ANPB and SF jelly :p

10:00am: 2 cups of coffee w/ non dairy creamer

and still drinking over a gallon of water a day..

over and out
Ischia

11:30am Meal 2: 1 green apple w/ 1 tbspn of ANPB and SF Jelly and 1 garden burger pattie w/ no bread

and still drinking water..

2:00pm Meal 3: 3 oz chick w/ 4oz. yam :p

4:00pm Snack: 1/2 cup of fiber one w/ soy milk

6:00pm: 30 min lower body class
7:00pm: Boot Camp class

I am taking a break from my normal weight training routine and decided to take all different types of classes, however I do plan to continue my morning 5 mile run starting tomorrow.. :mix:

July 19th

5 miles completed, however it took me an hour to complete rather then my usual 45mins, the humidity out here is terrible, you can hardly breathe :mix:

I plan on training chest and triceps today after work then taking a boxing class...

here is the menu for today

Meal 1 7:30am : I ran out of eggs this morning :worried: so I had one whole egg w/ two slices of whole grain bread only 15g carbs in each slice and no sodium...and 1 protein pancake :p

Meal 2 10:00am : 1 protein pancake w/ 1 tablespoon of ANPB and SF jelly and 2 cups of coffee :p

Meal 3 12:00pm :
1 lean turkey patty w/ cucumber/tomato and avocado salad with freshly squeezed lemon and olive oil as dressing :verygood:

2:00pm: 30 min cardio session at the gym during lunch :qt:

Meal 4 3:00pm : turkey patty in a spinach wrap w/ more cucumber and tomato and avocado salad :Chef:

Meal 5 5:00pm: 1 protein pancake w/ 1 tablespoon of ANPB and SF jelly :Chef:

6:00pm: Weight train and boxing class :evil:

Meal 6 8:00pm: 2 scoops of designer whey protein powder w/ 1 cup of straw and 1/2 cup of fiber one :p

9:30pm: SLEEP :verygood:

Ischia over and out ;)

July 20th 2005

Skipped my 5 mile run.. my body is extremely soar from my intense weight training session and boxing class I took yesterday :worried: Ouch!!

OKay here we go.. ( I need to go food shopping).

7:30am Meal1: 1/2 cup of oatmeal w/ 1.5 scoops of designer whey and a 8oz. glass of crystal light (pink lemonade)

** Drinking about 1 gallon of water followed by 1 gallon of crystal light a day**

9:30am snack: Green apple slices w/ 2 tbspns of ANPB and a handful of fiber one :p

10:00am: 2 cups of coffee :evil:

12:00pm Meal 2: turkey patty w/ 2 oz yam and 1 cup of broccoli rabe

3:00pm Meal 3: turkey patty w/ 2 oz yam and 1 cup of broccoli rabe

5:00pm: Weight Train Legs, followed by a 5 mile run at the trail by my house.. ( i know I am paranoid with my 5 mile run..but I skipped it this morning)..

7:00pm Meal 4: Post work out shake w/ 1 cup of fiber one

9:00pm Meal 5: chicken wrap :p

10:00pm: SLEEP :verygood:

Ischia over and out!!!.. :heart:

Top Bottom