Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ischia's Log 2006

ischia99

Hey All ;) !!!

Well I have been gone for a while but I dont worry I have actually been training hard for the past two weeks prepping myself mentally and trying so desperately to back into competition shape!!! ;) ... Has not been easy with work and all but I figured one of the reason's I did so well with my dieting and excercising last season was due to my friends at the gym and those here on the board so ladies I am back and with a new goal!!!.. to get leaner and stronger!!..

Here is tomorrow's regime:

Wake: 1 liter of water w/ 1 Arsenal-X
Cardio: 60 mins on treadmill - mixed w/ running, walking on incline etc.. intervals..

Meal 1: Post work out shake: 2 scoops of maximum protein & 1/2 cup of berries & 1 tsp almond butter

Meal 2: 5 white 1 yolk & 1/4 cup of oatmeal

Speed Stack before weight training..

Train: Chest & Abs w/ 20-30 min cardio session

Meal 3: Post work out shake 2 scoops of p.p. w/ 1/2 cup of straw & blue berries & 1 tsp of Almond butter

Meal 4: 4 oz grilled chick w/ hot sauce ( I LOVE HOT SAUCE) :p & Dash 1 oz. sweet potato & 1 cup of asparagus & 1 tsp almond butter

Meal 5: same as 4

Meal 6: 6 oz of tilapia

SLEEP
Well here it is!!!.. I have been eating clean for the past 2 weeks with 1 cheat day out of the week but I am afraid its time to take out the cheat day!!! :worried:

Besides the day I do eat a cheat meal I feel sick and disgusting so I dont think I need them anymore.. the clean eating has kicked in..

I also want to wish all my fellow female competitors lots of luck and to be strong.. the beginning is always the worst part...trust me I know, now get in the gym and haul some serious ass!!!!! ;)

Ischia :heart:

Yay! She's back! When's your target competition date(s)? And just curious - how do your meals work for you mixing your fats & carbs? I think we have different body types - not sure if that means anything, but I've generally kept my carbs & fats seperated in different meals.

Sassy69 said:
Yay! She's back! When's your target competition date(s)? And just curious - how do your meals work for you mixing your fats & carbs? I think we have different body types - not sure if that means anything, but I've generally kept my carbs & fats seperated in different meals.

Hi Sassy!!! It is great to be back!!.. And as you can see I currently am suffering from insomnia.. cant seem to get in my groove of going to bed early.. :worried:

In reference to the diet I also use to keep my fats and carbs separate. I hired a national level trainer this year and he gave me a basic diet to follow for now which gives me a high amount of protein followed by a moderate amount of carbs and fats. He insisted that I have a small amout of fats in my diet w/ every meal for now and I believe he is doing this b/c eventually he will have me cycle the carbs first and when I hit a plateau most likely go on and cycle the fats. My training has also changed, its more fast pace and explosive, tons of super sets and little rest time, I basically deplete my storages in less than 1 hour (well atleast for now until my body adjusts). Tomorrow I am training with him and I believe we are going to sit down and evaluate the nutrition I believe I may start cycling carbs the beginning of next week..

Competition dates..hhmm.. well I am definitely competing in a few shows in July which puts me out about 20 weeks but give me plenty of time to mess around and try new things with the diet and training.. I am in it for the long haul this year!!.. However if I feel ready and comfortable by May I will do an all natural show then..that puts me out about 16 weeks for that one.. However I need to see my progress then. Anyhow, I gotta try to get some sleep so I can wake up and do cardio first thing... oh Joy!!!...lol :verygood:

So are you competing this year?? How is the prepping for figure coming along??.. Come on over to the other side sister!! ;)

Still pursuing figure because I just ain't gonna add the extra 20 lbs to compete at the size of people like Mimi Jabalee (got her pro card at the NPC nationals in Nov). Right now I'm just trying to lean down to whatever I can for the Arnold Classic weekend (4 weeks from today :worried: ) After that -- gonna depend on how my work schedule comes out. I also need to check the local shows & regional shows from April - Aug. Gotta do it - I bought all the damn suits & jewelry shit!

I'll be interested to see how the fat cyclign goes - don't have much experience in that & havent' heard much about it in my contest prep. I guess when I cycle carbs I replace the decreased carb calories w/ the same cals in fats. Does that count???

Sassy69 said:
Still pursuing figure because I just ain't gonna add the extra 20 lbs to compete at the size of people like Mimi Jabalee (got her pro card at the NPC nationals in Nov). Right now I'm just trying to lean down to whatever I can for the Arnold Classic weekend (4 weeks from today :worried: ) After that -- gonna depend on how my work schedule comes out. I also need to check the local shows & regional shows from April - Aug. Gotta do it - I bought all the damn suits & jewelry shit!

I'll be interested to see how the fat cyclign goes - don't have much experience in that & havent' heard much about it in my contest prep. I guess when I cycle carbs I replace the decreased carb calories w/ the same cals in fats. Does that count???

That was how I use to cycle my carbs... I increased fats.. However if you fat cycle depleteing fats out of your diet for 2 or 3 days its a dramatic drop in daily caloric intake.. makes sense if you think about it.. carbs & proteins yield only 4 Kila calories while fats yield a whopping 9 kila calories!!.. so imagine taking fats out for a couple of days.. I must say you feel it by the 3 rd day..thats when you add the fats back in...I will let you know how it goes I havent started cycling anything yet.. just taking in all necessary fats, carbs & proteins for now until I plateau and then most likely I will change it up!!!

I cant wait to see your figure pics.. I think you have a perfect physique for figure!!!. ;) Wow 4 weeks!!! :worried: .. My goodness!!!.. Good Luck!!!

I will be sure to post in your thread tonight!! Gotta run, time to train chest & abs w/ my trainer and I am running late :worried:

Ischia :qt:

*Bunny* said:
Ther she is! :wavey: Best of luck for 06 year Ish :rose:

Hi ya Bunny!!! :qt:

I have seen your pics, looks like you put on a good amount of muscle girl!!! Your going to look awesome this year all cut up.. cant wait to see the results!!!.. ;)

Thanks for the best wishes!!!

Ish :)

Ischia99 said:
Hey All ;) !!!

Well I have been gone for a while but I dont worry I have actually been training hard for the past two weeks prepping myself mentally and trying so desperately to back into competition shape!!! ;) ... Has not been easy with work and all but I figured one of the reason's I did so well with my dieting and excercising last season was due to my friends at the gym and those here on the board so ladies I am back and with a new goal!!!.. to get leaner and stronger!!..

Here is tomorrow's regime:

Wake: 1 liter of water w/ 1 Arsenal-X
Cardio: 60 mins on treadmill - mixed w/ running, walking on incline etc.. intervals.. --> 60 mins done, 5.3 miles, 750 calories burned, heart rate: 155-175.

Meal 1: Post work out shake: 2 scoops of maximum protein & 1/2 cup of berries & 1 tsp almond butter

Meal 2: 5 white 1 yolk & 1/4 cup of oatmeal

Speed Stack before weight training..

Train: Chest

Meal 3: 4 oz grilled chick w/ hot sauce ( I LOVE HOT SAUCE) :p & Dash 1 oz. sweet potato & 1 cup of asparagus & 1 tsp almond butter

Meal 4: Shake

Meal 5: 6 oz of tilapia

SLEEP
Well here it is!!!.. I have been eating clean for the past 2 weeks with 1 cheat day out of the week but I am afraid its time to take out the cheat day!!! :worried:

Besides the day I do eat a cheat meal I feel sick and disgusting so I dont think I need them anymore.. the clean eating has kicked in..

I also want to wish all my fellow female competitors lots of luck and to be strong.. the beginning is always the worst part...trust me I know, now get in the gym and haul some serious ass!!!!! ;)

Made a few changes to today's menu and training schedule...I woke up late.. 11am :rolleyes: ... so I willl not get all 6 meals in, only 5..

It was a great day today.. getting stronger and building up the endurance!!.. Cant wait to shed off some fat!! ;)

Going to the movies w/ my little sister :qt: going to have to sneak my meals into the theatre..lol.. :evil:

Goodnight all!!!

Ish :verygood:

Okay I didnt have time to post on Sunday b/c I was crazy busy...

Anyhow here it goes:

Sunday:Woke up @ 10am
2 glasses of water w/ 1 Arsenal-X
Morning Cardio: 5 miles in 55 mins w/ occasional intervals on an incline
calories burned: 800 calories

No weight training

Meal 1: post work out shake & 1tsp almond butter
Meal 2: 1/4 cup of oats w/ 6 whites & 1 yolk
Meal 3: 4 oz of chick w/ 1 cup of asparagus & 1/4 yam & 1 tsp almond butter
Meal 4: same as 3
Meal 5: Grilled chick in mesculun salad & 2 tblspns of balsamic vngr & oil

Monday: Woke @ 8:30 am
2 glasses of water w/ 1 arsenal-x
Morning cardio: 30 mins on eliptical & 20 mins on treadmill
calories burned: 600 calories burned

meal: post work out shake & 1 tsp almond butter
meal 2: 4 oz chick w/ 1 cup of broccoli rabe & 1/4 yam & 1 tsp almond butter
Meal 3: 6 whites 1 yolk & 1/4 oatmeal
Meal 4: same as 2
Meal 5: 1 scoop pp w/ 8 oz of water, 4 oz. salmon & 1/2 broccoli rabe

No weights today.. got a massage today and was advised not to train for the next 24 hours..

Tomorrow.. its down to business in the weight room ;)

night all

Ischia :verygood:

Tuesday: Wake 7am 2 glasses of water w/ 1 Arsenal-X & 4 oz. cup of coffee :coffee:

Morning cardio (empty stomach of course): 60 mins: burned 650 calories
8:30am meal1: post work out shake
10:30am meal 2: 1/4 cup of oatmeal w/ 5 whites & 1 yolk
1:30pm meal 3: 4 oz grilled chick w/ 1 cup of broccoli rabe & 1/4 yam
3:30pm meal 4: same as meal 3
5:30pm: weight train back & shoulders 1 hour & 20 mins on treadmill
7:30pm meal 5: 1.5 scoop pp in shake no fruit, 1/3 cup of oatmeal w/ 1/2 scoop of pp, 1 whole wheat rice cake w/ 1 tsp of sf jelly & 1 tbspn of NO Salt cottage cheese
10pm: 4 oz salmon
sleep

Will be away on business for the next 3 days, have my meals all packed and ready and checked that there was a gym at the hotel.. ;)

bye all...

Ischia

Top Bottom