Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ischia's Log 2006

Just wanted to make an announcement... I am officially a platinum member!!! ;) ....

and officially 14 weeks out from first show and I have finally put all my being sick bullsh*t behind me (That Influenza screwed me over royally).... Tomorrow is a new day!!!!!

Hope to have before pics posted on here by the end of this week.. ;)

Ischia

ischia99 said:
Just wanted to make an announcement... I am officially a platinum member!!! ;) ....

and officially 14 weeks out from first show and I have finally put all my being sick bullsh*t behind me (That Influenza screwed me over royally).... Tomorrow is a new day!!!!!

Hope to have before pics posted on here by the end of this week.. ;)

Ischia

Great news all around! Happy easter, can't wait to see the pics!

Thanks Ck & Badge!!!!

I appreciate the posts!!! Thats what I love about this forum all the positive energy!!!!

This is when I need it the most!!!!

Thanks girls!!!

Ischia ;)

Damn Avatar.. trying to get a nicer pic up here but all my files seem to big!!!... I know I have a big butt and all but its all muscle.. I swear!!! ;)

Ischia :verygood:

ischia99 said:
Did I ever tell you that Your My Hero!!! ???

Ischia :wavey: :friends:
Are you singing the 'Beaches' soundtrack to me already? :wavey:

Hey girl, Happy Easta!

You got one heckuva body on you, cut should be great :)

Any show dates? Area ? Can you you give any info?

*Bunny* said:
Are you singing the 'Beaches' soundtrack to me already? :wavey:

Hey girl, Happy Easta!

You got one heckuva body on you, cut should be great :)

Any show dates? Area ? Can you you give any info?

LOL.. Bunny its true you are my hero!!! Your story is truly inspiring!!! It makes me ashamed of myself when I am just being a brat and dont feel like training...I promise myself to think of you whenever I feel like that!! ;)

Show date: July 15th (about 14 wks out)....Delaware!!!

I will post more info once the NPC does on their website... :rolleyes:

But if I can lean down in 10-12 wks then I will compete in NJ the weekends prior to the 15th... as of now not too sure gotta see how training goes the next 4 wks and how quickly I can shed the pounds!!!.. .Holding all the b/f on the lower body as usual... totally sucks!!!!.. Cutting away!!!! ;)

Ischia :verygood:

Off Day!!!... Lazy Day... whatever... (The Last Day to do this..lol)

Low Carbing Today!!!

meal 1: 2 scoops of whey protein isolate & 1 tbspn of Raw Almond Butter

snack: 1 hardboiled egg (White only) & 1 tsp almond butter

(not hungry today..probably b/c of minimal activity the past 2 days :rolleyes: )...

Top Bottom