Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ischia's Log 2006

Thanks Mermaid & Iceprincess!!!

I need those feel good vibes badly!!! I thought by now I would have shaken this whole influenza off but it looks like it will take longer... I am dreaming about the gym... I was making such great progress but my trainer said I must not stress, I need to just get better and put this behind me.

I will keep you guys posted on my progress.. .but these antibiotics are a drag!!!!!!

Ischia :verygood:

CK & Bunny.... I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

Okay here it is... I look like pure crap.... I started eating too many carbs and added a few cheats.... dont know why I did it... I still have 4 days left of antibiotics... I feel a lot better ( I definitely got my appetite back)..I am going to go back to the gym tomorrow but only light cardio and light very light extremely light full body workout with light weights.. you know like circuit training.... I ate everything I wanted to today and I feel like pure garbage... tomorrow I am back on pre comp dieting...

Out of curiousity does anyone know whether or not products like cardio breeze or thermorexin would have a reaction while on antibiotics???

Has anyone taken these supplements while on antibiotics??? I have not mixed these yet, but I have been contemplating it... :rolleyes: feedback would be greatly appreciated...

Bye all!!!!

Ischia

Ischia99 said:

Okay here it is... I look like pure crap.... I started eating too many carbs and added a few cheats.... dont know why I did it... I still have 4 days left of antibiotics... I feel a lot better ( I definitely got my appetite back)..I am going to go back to the gym tomorrow but only light cardio and light very light extremely light full body workout with light weights.. you know like circuit training.... I ate everything I wanted to today and I feel like pure garbage... tomorrow I am back on pre comp dieting...

Out of curiousity does anyone know whether or not products like cardio breeze or thermorexin would have a reaction while on antibiotics???

Has anyone taken these supplements while on antibiotics??? I have not mixed these yet, but I have been contemplating it... :rolleyes: feedback would be greatly appreciated...

Bye all!!!!

Ischia
Good to see you're feeling better! :) I wouldn't think your CB or TREX would effect the antibiotic. If it were me, I'd still take them.

However, if you TAN - drop your time down in the tanning bed or you'll burn.

So, how'd the gym go?

Ischia99 said:

Bye all!!!!

Ischia

I am thinking that your body needed the carbs if you were craving them. I know after I eat to many carbs I look prego again.

Don't look back!!!!! just look forward and know how you felt after you ate and take note of what you ate that made you feel like crap.

How was the gym?

ck2006 said:
I am thinking that your body needed the carbs if you were craving them. I know after I eat to many carbs I look prego again.

Don't look back!!!!! just look forward and know how you felt after you ate and take note of what you ate that made you feel like crap.

How was the gym?

Hi Ya CK!!!

Thanks for the feedback!!!... I went to the gym yesterday and completed 60 mins of cardio in the morning and then went back and trained biceps only... I tried going light but I was unable to contain myself.. :rolleyes: ... I got tired and depleted real quick and my strength is down but I guess I must be patient...

Thanks for posting... oh yeah I took my thermorexin today and I feel fine... back on supplements... thank god!!!!

Ischia

Ischia99 said:
Hi Ya CK!!!

Thanks for the feedback!!!... I went to the gym yesterday and completed 60 mins of cardio in the morning and then went back and trained biceps only... I tried going light but I was unable to contain myself.. :rolleyes: ... I got tired and depleted real quick and my strength is down but I guess I must be patient...

Thanks for posting... oh yeah I took my thermorexin today and I feel fine... back on supplements... thank god!!!!

Ischia

Your one step ahead of me, I hate, I mean hate cardio in the morning! Good for you girl! :)

April 11th:

Wake @ 8:30 am: antibiotic w/ 1 slice of toasted wheat bread w/ 1 tbspn of PB

9:45am: 1 hour of cardio burned : 645 calories

11:30am: meal 1: 1/3 cup of oats w/ 5 oz of grilled chick & 1 Thermorexin

2:30pm: meal 2: 4 oz of chick 1 cup of broccoli & 4 oz of yam

5:00pm: meal 3: same as meal 2

5:30pm: Shoulders & Back

7:00pm:meal 4: Post work out shake 2 scoops of pp w/ straw & blueberries

9:30pm:meal 5: broiled tilapia

10pm : Sleep...

Ischia :verygood:

Top Bottom