Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ischia's Log 2006

March 23rd

wake:6:45 2 cardio breezes
7:10am: 50 min cardio burned 630 calories and ran 4.5 miles
meal 1: 8:00am: shake 2 scoops of pp & 4 straw (low carbing today)
Meal 2:10am: chick w/ broccoli and 1 tsp almond butter
Meal 3: 12:45pm: Grilled Chick salad w/ oil & vingr
Meal 4: 3:15pm: 5 oz of ground beef w/ tobasco sauce :p & 1 tsp almond butter
Meal 5pm: Grilled Chick salad
6pm:!!!!! I dont know yet... maybe fish or more chick :rolleyes:

Ischia :verygood:

Okay Just needed to change things up... just found out about a last min. meeting in NYC ... :worried: Damn its almost time to eat and I am starving and running late...

Last edited:
March 24th

wake: 8 am ( No time for morning cardio extremely exhausted and late for work)

9am meal 1: 5 whites & 1/4 cup of oatmeal w/ 3 straw & 2 Thermorexin
12pm meal 2: 4 oz Tuna Steak w/ Broccoli
3:30pm meal 3: Grilled chick salad
5pm: Biceps and Triceps ( No Cardio Too weak)
6:30pm meal 4: Shake w/ 1/2 cup of broccoli & 1 tbspn of nat. almond butter
8:30 pm meal 5: chick & broccoli

** 2nd day low or no carb :worried: after tomorrow's 1 hour cardo session in the morning on an empty stomach... I carb up and then train legs.. :p ;)

Ischia

CARB DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LEG DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you sleep well tonite hun! Tomorrow is a big day!

Ischia99 said:
March 24th

wake: 8 am ( No time for morning cardio extremely exhausted and late for work)

9am meal 1: 5 whites & 1/4 cup of oatmeal w/ 3 straw & 2 Thermorexin
12pm meal 2: 4 oz Tuna Steak w/ Broccoli
3:30pm meal 3: Grilled chick salad
5pm: Biceps and Triceps ( No Cardio Too weak)
6:30pm meal 4: Shake w/ 1/2 cup of broccoli & 1 tbspn of nat. almond butter
8:30 pm meal 5: chick & broccoli

** 2nd day low or no carb :worried: after tomorrow's 1 hour cardo session in the morning on an empty stomach... I carb up and then train legs.. :p ;)

Ischia
Wow I haven't looked at your avatar in awhile! How much weight have you lost?? You are looking good? I can't check out your gallery here at work. Not sure if you have anything in there.
Great job!

treilin said:
Wow I haven't looked at your avatar in awhile! How much weight have you lost?? You are looking good? I can't check out your gallery here at work. Not sure if you have anything in there.
Great job!

Havent posted any recent pics.... but I am on schedule and happy with the progress... really happy about the strength I have gained and the stamina I am building again w/ my running..

Thanks for the positive feedback I need to hear it..

;)

Okay guys here it is... I AM SICK!!!! and on ANTIOBIOTICS!!!!

I went away on business to Texas (which is suppose to be my last trip until after my shows) anyhow, i trained hard, ate clean (didnt eat enough) and didnt get enough sleep... well the result--> Influenza!!!! I came home w/ 103 fever which didnt break until after 3 DAYS!!!!!... I am on 2 different antibiotics and off my pre comp diet, however my trainer said not to stress b/c i am so far out..... I am just getting a lot of sleep and have increased my calorie intake... I cant breathe welll b/c I am still congested. I am eager to get back into the gym and continue with the progress.....

Pray that I get well soon all... anyhow, I am already tired and I need to get some more rest.. just wanted to give you all an update, atleast I got sick now and not 3 weeks out from my show :worried:

Hope to be up and running soon!!!!

Bye all

Ischia

Top Bottom