Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ironwings journal *

thats awesome. its going to feel great to relax and settle down for a bit all that hecticness. yay pics!lol

Ladies, tell me how you've been! I've been busy answering PM's but haven't had much activity on the board. I miss everyone!

Life is always gratefully demanding. I am fortunate enough to work with amazing women (and several selected men ;-) on a daily basis and have expanded my practice to reach even more. You guys can check out some of the things I have been doing:

Sassybuns Blog
Follow on Facebook
Follow on Twitter

In addition I am training for Crossfit Certification in January. Onebreath and I will be opening a facility in Virginia in the spring! You can check out my workouts on sassybuns. Come leave me some sass!

I hope everyone is well -

My first rest day! I've been dreading this but in the end it was a great experience. I had been listening to a series called "A New Earth" by Eckhart Tolle, and haven't had time to concentrate on it lately. I popped that on my ipod and away I went on the treadmill. I learned how sometimes the things we love to do aren't necessarily because of the action but more that while doing it we are in the present - not thinking about anything else but what we are doing. I relate to that with my weight lifting. I think of nothing else but my form, my breath, my strength. I'm completely in the moment. It is that being in present feeling that we get addicted to. If only we could always be in the present - could you imagine if our ego's completely left us?

Anywho, I'm going to enjoy listening to this for the next couple fo weeks. I've been doing drills and tabatas for so long I forgot what it was like to get on a piece of cardio equipment for a full 45 minutes! This will surely help.

Workout - Treadmill Cardio Preset Program - incline 15, speed 3.6, 45 minutes - kept heart rate right around 140.

Oh, and by the way. There is this feeling I get when I cycle (which I haven't done in over a year) that is just pure heaven. An endorphin rush I suppose. I got it today! About 38 minutes in.

hey girl... i have been reading some of your older posts... you are a fabulous journaler!!! i love the insentive work you put out there... very nice. you stated something that "hit my nerve"...... you said, when you cycle you get a feeling of "pure heaven".... i know that sensation you are talking about... very intresting!! hmmm, i thought i was the only one.... wink! i am still trying to figure it out. ok, thats it....

thats awesome. its going to feel great to relax and settle down for a bit all that hecticness. yay pics!lol
Look at that new avi ebony - makes me want to whistle! Oh that isn't very zen like is it?

Still training for CrossFit. Or CrossHell as I feel on some days!!

New site launched this past weekend - check it out - freebie waiting for you: www.barenakd.com

With the site launch my workouts, recipes and mischief are now recorded at: posterous - feel free to follow along!

Hope everyone is sassy and training hard!

twitter

Look at that new avi ebony - makes me want to whistle! Oh that isn't very zen like is it?

Still training for CrossFit. Or CrossHell as I feel on some days!!

New site launched this past weekend - check it out - freebie waiting for you: www.barenakd.com

With the site launch my workouts, recipes and mischief are now recorded at: posterous - feel free to follow along!

Hope everyone is sassy and training hard!

twitter

lol. hey chica!! yeah those squats are finally showing a little bit:)
my goodness you've been busy. your site looks awesome. gonna have to browse some more!:p

Top Bottom