Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ironwings journal *

Today I did cardio in the afternoon between clients. My feet were killing me from being on them all day but I headed over to that treadmill (weights were calling my name) and started on my journey without my lipoflame :-( 15% incline, 3.6 speed for 45 minutes. Got a good stretch in and then back to work. Everyone is asking me at the gym what is wrong. They've never seen me not lift. LOL

I didn't get near enough calories in yesterday - around 750. How about I just say I'm calorie cycling? My body still aches a bit so I am coming to terms with this rest. It WILL be good for me. I'm thinking of only one week though, not sure I'll make it two. Matter of fact, I know I won't.

Morning cardio tomorrow. I'm thinking maybe some complexes too.

750 thats damn low. if you have some glutamine powder or pills. drink or pop some before going to bed tonight. my aches are always tolerable the day after if i do this compared to barely being able to move!lol

I know, I know guys. I didn't mean for that to happen!! I didn't keep good track in my head and didn't realize how low I was until I ate dinner. At that point it was late and other things were on my mind ;-)

Because I am extremely active I'm pretty good at keeping my cals between 1600 and 2000 (depending on my energy needs for the day). Now that I'm on a little break I am working with 1600 a day. Today was a 1712 cal day. Better, huh?

No fear. I'm having a crisis over my breasts so the last thing on my mind is loosing bf! Bring on the calories.

how did you get the stretch marks if the girls are smaller? were they there before and you never noticed?

lol..i had to shop for smaller bras too the other day .:evil:

how did you get the stretch marks if the girls are smaller? were they there before and you never noticed?

lol..i had to shop for smaller bras too the other day too.:evil:
Stretch marks can be formed when you lose a large amount of weight quickly (as well as gaining weight). Although I didn't mean to do this I lost 5%bf in a matter of weeks. I have slowly been losing my ladies over the past year but in the past week they have just dropped off! I mean, where in the hell did they go? Onebreath, do you have them? Now there is just one big pec muscle. No wonder I dropped 2lbs without trying, It was my breasts!

Walah - stretch marks. Nope, not there before. They really aren't that noticeable but I do not want lines on my ladies. I'm hoping the BA will take care of this - I'll find out soon.

Top Bottom