Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ironwings journal *

Progress report :D

Attached is a report that shows my stats from October 19th to current. The largest portion of my results came from my intense training Sept - Oct (wish I could find those measurements!).

vhawt4.jpg

To recap the last 9 weeks:

I started a high volume program (working each muscle group twice weekly) on September 8th and ran it through October 15th. Then, started a different high volume program (working each muscle group once weekly and adding more cardio) on Oct. 15th through current. Unfortunately I don't have my measurements from September but overall since that time I've lost 5lbs and 4% body fat. Typically 3lb loss = 1% bf loss. This means that I gained muscle mass during this time while reducing body fat and weight. That is a win!

I was not on aas but I did incorporate Lipoflame and then eventually Lipostim into my routine. I wasn't watching macros as closely as I should have been but worked to have a carb cut off of 6pm.

The following is my strength progress:

Curls +5lb
Preacher Curl +5lb
Rack Dead +40lb
Weighted Dip +10lb
Good Morning +10lb
Leg Press +90lb
DB Sumo Squat +15lb
Step Ups +20lb
Skull Crusher burnout +10lb

I am looking forward to DC training in January! I will share my "off" diet later this week.

Enjoy your day!!

I will be taking a break from lifting for a bit in preparation for DC training in January. During this time I hope to keep my lean muscle mass and maintain my current body fat. In looking over my plan I may even reduce my body fat by a % or so. This will be the first time I have followed something so structured. I am not a structured gal so this will be a test of my decipline! Thanks OneBreath for working with me on this program - you rock :garza:

Current Stats: 5'3.5", 130lbs, 19% bf, 102lb lean muscle mass

Exercise

- Daily fasted morning cardio, 45 minutes - 1 hour (I will not have had carbs for 19+hours aiding in burning stored bodyfat)

- Towards the end of December I will incorporate some complexes, tabata training, and maybe a few glute exercises :dance2:

Diet

*This is based on my lean muscle mass and needed energy levels.

- Protein and Carbs in first three meals (all prior to 4pm)
- Protein, fats, and green vegetables in evening
- 2 weekly cheat meals (proportioned macros)

Meal 1 - 30g protein, 40g carbs, 10g fat
Meal 2 - 30g protein, 35g carbs, 10g fat
Meal 3 - 30g protein, 35g carbs, 10g fat
Meal 4 - 45g protein, 0 carbs, 25g fat

Basic Macro Ratio: 40/30/30

Supplements

- 1 Lipostim
- 2 Lipoflames prior to cardio
- 3 Fish Oil caps
- Multi Vitamin
- 5 - 10g BCAA
- 5mg Anavar (to assist with muscle retention)
- Whey protein poweder to supplement protein needs

I'll take progress pics at the end of December prior to starting DC! We'll see how I do :verygood:

Enjoy your week!

I will be taking a break from lifting for a bit in preparation for DC training in January. During this time I hope to keep my lean muscle mass and maintain my current body fat. In looking over my plan I may even reduce my body fat by a % or so. This will be the first time I have followed something so structured. I am not a structured gal so this will be a test of my decipline! Thanks OneBreath for working with me on this program - you rock :garza:

Current Stats: 5'3.5", 130lbs, 19% bf, 102lb lean muscle mass

Exercise

- Daily fasted morning cardio, 45 minutes - 1 hour (I will not have had carbs for 19+hours aiding in burning stored bodyfat)

- Towards the end of December I will incorporate some complexes, tabata training, and maybe a few glute exercises :dance2:

Diet

*This is based on my lean muscle mass and needed energy levels.

- Protein and Carbs in first three meals (all prior to 4pm)
- Protein, fats, and green vegetables in evening
- 2 weekly cheat meals (proportioned macros)

Meal 1 - 30g protein, 40g carbs, 10g fat
Meal 2 - 30g protein, 35g carbs, 10g fat
Meal 3 - 30g protein, 35g carbs, 10g fat
Meal 4 - 45g protein, 0 carbs, 25g fat

Basic Macro Ratio: 40/30/30

Supplements

- 1 Lipostim
- 2 Lipoflames prior to cardio
- 3 Fish Oil caps
- Multi Vitamin
- 5 - 10g BCAA
- 5mg Anavar (to assist with muscle retention)
- Whey protein poweder to supplement protein needs

I'll take progress pics at the end of December prior to starting DC! We'll see how I do :verygood:

Enjoy your week!

Hidden down deep in the small verdana .............. ROIDS!

How're you doing?....feeling.

I'm feeling a little soft here lately!! I've been sticking to morning cardio and my diet is going great though...progress is good. Four more weeks...

Just checking in...I miss journaling!

I started cardio again every morning (45 min - 1 hour) 2 weeks ago. I have now added seated leg exercises and biceps/triceps. I haven't done seated leg exercises in a LONG time and I hated having to sit on the extension and curl hammer machines. But, I'm adjusting and find pleasure in the leg press. I've been doing about 6 - 8 high rep sets with various foot positions. This past Sunday after 6 sets I stacked on 450lbs and pressed it 4 times (with onebreath screaming at me of course and me making the most awful sounds). So with the sled that was 495lbs! It felt great, now to get 8 out - might take me a couple more weeks but it will be done! Of course I feel terrible today - my glutes hurt so bad they feel like they are bruised when I sit or touch them and my hams are screaming.

This week I'm adding in a few extra 20 minute cardio sessions in the afternoon after weights. Overall my macros are good and I've been consistant with timing of my meals - except tonight I had carbs at 7 :( - No weight gain but no significant loss either.

Hope everyone is in good health - I'll touch base again when I can press out 8 reps of 475. LOL - OK, maybe before that. I do start DC training in January and will want to log that :rolleyes:

Top Bottom