Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Iron Angels and Hello

Oakley_Gurl

Hi girls. I've been gone for awhile now because of school but I'm back for awhile now. Thanks everyone for the advice I have now dropped 4 pounds in the last 3 weeks just by tightening up my diet a LITTLE and doing more cardio. I won't lie my diet still needs LOTS of help but it's always good to see the scale dropping. You girls are very knowledgable and I thank everyone for helping me :)

Also I just found out what karma is and found my karma messages and they all say something about the Iron Angels. What is that? ;)

Talk to you girls later. Gotta go pick up my baby boy ;)

hotzie said:
iron angels is where all the females post up nude pics for the male members enjoyment :)

:rolleyes:

uhhhhhh, NOT!!

Welcome back OG & good job!!

Oakley_Gurl said:
Hi girls. I've been gone for awhile now because of school but I'm back for awhile now. Thanks everyone for the advice I have now dropped 4 pounds in the last 3 weeks just by tightening up my diet a LITTLE and doing more cardio. I won't lie my diet still needs LOTS of help but it's always good to see the scale dropping. You girls are very knowledgable and I thank everyone for helping me :)

Also I just found out what karma is and found my karma messages and they all say something about the Iron Angels. What is that? ;)

Talk to you girls later. Gotta go pick up my baby boy ;)
Welcome Back :wavey: :rose: Let me know if I can help in any way...

Top Bottom