x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

intermittent Fasting

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about intermittent Fasting within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: Hello all! Young college student here. Recently, I've been thinking about trying intermittent fasting, where I fast for 16 hours every day, and eat about 2 or 3 meals in an 8-hour window. I mostly want to do this for convenience, as it's such a pain for me to the dining hall for multiple meals a day. Plus, eating 4 or 5 times a day doesn't keep me that full. However, while I was doing research, I found there's different result for women compared to men. Men usually do great fasting, from my

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

intermittent Fasting

Hello all! Young college student here. Recently, I've been thinking about trying intermittent fasting, where I fast for 16 hours every day, and eat about 2 or 3 meals in an 8-hour window. I mostly want to do this for convenience, as it's such a pain for me to the dining hall for multiple meals a day. Plus, eating 4 or 5 times a day doesn't keep me that full. However, while I was doing research, I found there's different result for women compared to men. Men usually do great fasting, from my research, but with women, it was a mixed bag. Some women have had a lot of success doing fasting, while others have had hormonal issues, which really concerns me. I'm also concerned about gaining muscle, since I would mostly be working out before I break the fast, with the way my schedule is. Long story short, has anyone here experimented with intermittent fasting? If so, was it effective, or was it dangerous? Thanks in advance!

Re: intermittent Fasting

So the dining hall thing isn't actually an issue is it? Just pack meals and eat them between classes.

humans have fasted for 2M years. it allowed us to live through famine, disease, wars, etc. it is in our DNA

same goes for every wild animal on earth

to think that fasting is bad for your hormones is something I have debated people on in my podcasts a lot. the truth is i have yet to see any concrete evidence that such a thing is true for females. what i do know is true is that you can do IF wrong and get poor results. IF is not a green light to eat garbage in your window, or to 'count calories', or any of that bullshit

the concept behind IF is a simple one. you drop your insulin levels during your fast and only cause them to jump during your eating window. considering the # of females who are type 2 diabetics in America, we should see MORE females doing it. not less
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Theres nothing wrong with fasting for females
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

Both my girlfriend and I use intermittent fasting and have good results with it.

Eat according to your goals. Intermittent fasting can be very effective.