Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Interested in gw501516 and sr9009

JMackenzie

what's up ladies I'm in really decent shape but I want to trim down. I don't think there's a woman out there who thinks they can't lose a little more weight I currently weighing 115 lb and I think if I lost maybe 325 lbs I will look perfect. I think stacking cardarine GW along with sr9009 are the two best fat burners right?

I think you mean 3.25lbs right, you should stack cardarine gw 10mgs and cardazol 2 caps to burn bodyfat

what's up ladies I'm in really decent shape but I want to trim down. I don't think there's a woman out there who thinks they can't lose a little more weight I currently weighing 115 lb and I think if I lost maybe 325 lbs I will look perfect. I think stacking cardarine GW along with sr9009 are the two best fat burners right?

sister use sr9009 with cardarine from sarms.forsale

Say what? You'd be minus 110lbs

Below are a couple of links to podcasts we did about these very two compounds.

Cardarine GW
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolut...w-is-not-a-sarm-gw-facts-and-fiction-exposed/

SR9009 Stenabolic
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolut...9009-how-to-use-itdosescardarine-alternative/

Top Bottom