Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is intense walking any good?

specboi

My friends go out every evening on a sport walkingsession – they just walk intensely, and for some reason they usesticks while walking. Is there any use for a woman of this intensewalking? I heard it can cause hip injury.

walking is great exercise. DO SOMETHING everyday for 1-2 hours and you will be much healthier for it

with everything excess is bad. if you notice you are getting pain in your legs or feet then you need to make sure you have proper shoes and are walking on a proper surface. i don't recommend walking on concrete.

Walking is very healthy, so it would definitely be a good idea to join your friends. If you want to avoid injuries, just get some comfortable shoes, and everything will be alright. About the sticks - those are used in walking in order to increase the motion of the hands, so you can burn more fat.

Any exercise is going to be beneficial. I would try it and see if you like it. If you find something you enjoy you will be more likely to stick to it.

Top Bottom