Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

insulin results on woman

jen fitness-

Hi boys and girls, I would like to know if there are any females here who have insulin for bulking purposes
also what dose did you take and what cycle do you recommend for a first timer with insuline, I did var and winstrol
in the past so I'm familiar with AAS, thank you.

Most people will just get fat off insulin. The only people who will benefit from insulin are true hard gainers who are struggling to eat enough.

Insulin will do more harm then good for 99% of people

Girl... If you want to go beyond... why don't you try another AAS? Like Boldenone or Metenolone?

Insulin is very anabolic but not the way you're thinking... not the same way as AAS. Pro BBs use Insulin mostly because they use GH which is very hyperglycemic, so they need the Insulin and It's also a combo, Insulin, GH and AAS.

You've tried Oxandrolone and Stanozolol. Neither of them massively builds muscle mass. If you really want to go one step further, try another compound.

Insulin will most likely make you fat.

And... If you have a normal blood glucose and use Insulin without knowing the protocol... you can die of hypoglycemia.

Best wishes.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

Top Bottom