Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Instant Knockout for females reviews

Naomi65i

Hi girls and boys, I was looking for the best fat burners for females online google shows Instant Knockout on top, I was wondering if there are here any previous users and give me some info or reviews about it, I have been losing weight and dieting and results are coming alone good but very slowly so I was wondering is something like this can speed up the process thanks.

Here are a few options I recommend:

1. Non-Stim Option - you could look at adding in Cardarine and/or SR-9009 along with N2Slin. Those are all non-stim and non-hormonal. Cardarine and SR-9009 are PPAR Upregulators which will give you crazy endurance and help burn fat directly. Cardarine lowers cortisol and SR-9009 lowers blood glucose levels as extra features. N2Slin will shuttle nutrients to the muscles, prevent carbs from being stored as fat, and burn fat directly.

2. Stims For Appetite Suppression - the classic EC stack will crush appetite and give you an energy boost. A max dose would be 200mg caffeine and 24mg ephedrine 2-3 times per day. I would not take a dose after 2 or 3pm or you will have issues sleeping. I would not run this longer than 6 weeks straight because it can be tough on the heart and you may experience adrenal fatigue.

3. Woman Specific Fat Burner - if you go to n2bm.com you will find a product called Lipofit. It was designed specifically for women looking to burn fat. It does have caffeine in it but it is not a crazy high dose.

All of those options will only work for you if your diet and training are consistent.

@Masonic bodybuilder gave you some fantastic suggestions.

The only advice I can add is to be patient. Remember that this is a lifestyle. Making noticeable changes to your physique just takes time. The media sets up realistic expectations with magazine head lines like '8 weeks to ripped'.

That is just marketing BS. Loosing body fat just takes time. Be patient and stay focused!

Top Bottom