Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insta fitness girls

knees22

Does anyone know any ladies I should follow on instagram for workout tips and cool stuff like that ?

i'm not a fan of the social media fitness industry. i feel it has done way more harm than good.

many of these chicks and guys photoshop, they are genetically gifted, they are using heavy PED's, etc. it really gives a false impression of what fitness is really about and is unrealistic for 99% of people. they build a huge following then start scamming their fans with cookie cutter supps, workout programs, and Tshirts lol.

there are only a few youtube channels i follow, i feel like 99% of the info out there is garbage and counter productive

i really believe the world is a worse place since social media came along and following people on instagram is going to hurt you more than help.

They arent hard to find thats for sure. Its not easy to find a good fitness source on the garbage that is social media.

Top Bottom