Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Inner Thighs....

Dlady27

Can you ladies tell me some exercises I can do for my inner thighs, we do not have an adductor machine at the gym so i can only use the cable machine with the strap on my ankle, this has worked for the last couple months but i would like a few others I can do as well.

Any Ideas for me???

thanks, lol i know. I switch off between those and squats now, and i have been doing deadlifts while standing on a stepper with my tippy toes on the edge, WarLobo gave me that to do while ago. They have now given me some actual butt cheeks... LOL

Dlady --- I"m trying to picture your dead lifts -- are you saying that you stand like you are doing calf raises (heels lower) or standing up on your tip toes and deadlifting? Do you do stiff legged or bent knee?

Sassy
my knees are slightly bent, not locked.
then I am standing with my heels off of the stepper, and have the edge of the stepper under the arch in my foot on the stepper. Understand? I am not standing on my tippy toes though. sorry if you thought that.
I keep the bar as close to my body as I can and go down hold for a few seconds, and then return to starting position.

This really works my glutes and hammies, I can feel the burn in my upper ass cheeks....

That works very well, as does just sitting on the floor and wrapping your legs around some stationary object (husbands wiggle too much) and SQUEEZE.

Spat~ ask lobo about it, he can tell you better than I can, but I was shown again and again how do do these right, so maybe yes ,you did misunderstand me....and no way am I at any point ever perfectly straight.
WL will explain this lift to ya!

Poor bear~ thanks this helped me out~

Top Bottom