Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

inner /outer thigh help!!!!

Lauriec31

hi everyone......im fairly new to working out...been at it for about 4 months now and have seen great results on my abs and quads but i am having trouble with inner outer thigh region....im short5ft and that area isnt real huge but because of my height i think it makes me look heavy.........any really good ideas to help me firm up those two areas? i do legs on monday and squats and lunges just arent getting that area......any advice would be helpfull thank you!

What is your bf%? Diet will do just about anything for hard to get areas...if you decrease your bodyfat you will be fine...otherwise..squats are great...lunges..deadlifts...leg extensions..leg curls...hack squats..leg press..a good heavy leg day...w/ HEAVY weights..it takes TIME...CONSISTENCY...and CLEAN DIET...be patient.

Use the ABDUCTORS

Try using the inner and outer abductor machines in your gym, next to squats and lunges they are the next best thing.

Ask your gym instructor to point them out to you :)

Re: Use the ABDUCTORS

BatZgirl said:
Try using the inner and outer abductor machines in your gym, next to squats and lunges they are the next best thing.

Ask your gym instructor to point them out to you :)
I agree

One thing about those areas is that they are part of the ol' estrogen pattern fat deposit - its still gonna come down to just dropping your overall body fat to really get rid of it....

yeah sassy i agree with the whole pattern fat deposite thing..those are the only two areas that i seem to hold it.....my waist now is getting really cut.u can see my ab muscles pretty well as well as my ribs.lol.........i carry all my weight in my lower half.......seems like when i drop weight i tend to lose it in upper body when i diet which is exactly where i dont need it! i lost all my boobs...lol.........im now the proud owner of a set of 34b with padding.........hehehe.........how do u focus weight loss in lower region if when u diet u lose above........maybe i should just liposuction......lol...........

Lauriec,
I'm 5'0 too! I know EXACTLY what you mean. When you're this small (I hate the word "short") your legs automatically look bigger unless they're sticks ... mind you I'd rather have big legs than sticks, but still ...
When I've lifted in the past, my mom would have to take out my skirts near my quads cause they were too tight.
I know that's just the fat over the muscle though, so I've learned not to be worried about gaining mass ... heavy weights and concentrate on the fat part through diet and cardio!

Top Bottom